Nationals photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormy

Reaction score
Hope these are OK to post....have chatted about the size of classes and quality of horses so thought I would post some arena views for those who could not watch or be there in person....also a few of my handsome boy!!
default_biggrin.png

2010Nationals157.jpg

2010Nationals147.jpg

2010Nationals026.jpg

2010Nationals034.jpg

All Done!!

2010Nationals099.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE the last picture!! And the second to last, your guy looks so good!

Wow those are big classes! I'm used to 10 horses tops haha I can't wait to see how big AMHA's classes on in comparison

You horse is beautiful ..Thanks for sharing the photos !!

We are heading to the AMHA world show next week .. We are travelling from Ireland and are so looking forward to it !!!
default_aktion033.gif

Great pictures, thanks for posting! I want to see EVERY picture that was taken by anyone at Nationals
default_yes.gif

I have some pictures of the outside of the facility at the Tulsa Expo Center on our website along with pictures of our horses in the ring, at one point of one of the classes that Scott was showing there was a class of 50 horses and we received a Top 10 placing, tough classes and if you placed in any of the classes, you were very lucky. This years classes were amazing. We had sold our Park Harness horse earlier this year so we couldn't enter this year, We have the Viceroy stored until we have another driving horse to compete.

Great pictures of your boy and a good shot of everyone showing in the ring, most of the halter classes took anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes.

By the time we got home from the Nationals we had our Futurity checks already, great job that Joe has done for the Futurity and Gelding Incentive payouts being quickly handled.

Thanks for sharing, its going to be a long winter, can hardly wait till next years shows with a few new surprises being planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back