Nationals feed is up and running now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuelinkellyville

Reaction score
http://flandersvideoproductions.com/2010/Show1.htm

This is the link to Flanders, I am watching the jumping right now...
aktion033.gif

Is there a way to enlarge the video screen? Maybe I am missing how to do this?

Anyone know how to make the video larger? I cannot get it to open in Windows Media player and I do not know anything about 'silverlight', so far the buttons I am pushing are not making it any larger..... I am not having any problems with the video feed itself, it is just tiny!

I have dial up but its also cutting out really bad, but I didn't know if it was my connection or not.

I also tried loading it on Windows Media Player to try and get it bigger and I couldn't get it to load at all on there. It kept buffering so badly. Also I was hoping to watch this at school where it has hi-speed but since you have to download something just to view it I probably can't
default_sad.png

Its the first day hopefully things will get better.

Put your cursor on the screen so it displays the hand and double click. To downsize, hit your "ESC" button.

Wow that makes a diference altho unfortuantly its very grainy for me. Guess you can't win them all lol.

That link only shows me ads connected to their Friesian show.

3 ads over & over again. How can I get it to show the mini show?

the schedule can be found on the AMHR site..

Youth show first here is there schedule

today morning session- hunter- driving obstacle

afternoon- obstacle in hand

evening - jumper

Friday

Morning-showmanship

afternoon gelding halter

Evening- costume and versatility

Sat-

Morning-mare halter

afternoon-evening driving

double click onthe little picture and it will go full screen but you lose some quality that way

I am at work with Cox High speed Internet and I am watching it on the windows media player and it works great here. No cutting out or anything yet, I guess it has a lot to do with your connection..

Looks good! Their camera person is doing a great job of following the exhibitors, and so far there's no blurriness when the horses trot. I do wish it could be manually sized, as the quality of the little window is great, but the quality of the larger one is pretty bad.

When you make the screen large to go back you can also just double click with the mouse. When screen is enlarged it is very blurry but you do get a good close up shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having problems with repeating and freezing up..?It is up and running fine now.

30 minute break..

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got home from work - I'm getting the same message I was getting this morning - basically that the server might be busy. Is anyone else getting this message?

Barbie

Off again. I had the arena view for most of the break, then lost it again and got black screen right before they were supposed to re-start. ARRGH!

Back