Nationals Bound

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda, Sending our payers for you and your family. Will be waiting for the pics of Fred giving it his all in Tulsa! Get some rest and Paul too!

Mark

Sending lots of prayers and strength to you! Everything will be ok.

p.s. take a small piece of "home" with you for the trip......I remember you saying something about your trips to the beach/sea shore bring you peace/strength. Maybe a small shell or piece of the glass you collected from shore?

If non of these ideas work......write the word LB Forum on your hand.....whenever you need that extra bit of help....squeeze your hand real hard.....we will be with you in spirit to help get you through.

All the best to you always....WITH lots of prayers.

Love,

Russ

Now Russ, you are very wise, I was going to suggest the same...take your stones and some beach glass, your pillow and our love and light. Debs

Russ,

That was such a great idea!

Linda really has found some awesome friends in the miniature horse world.

If strength truly does come in numbers, then Linda has this thing beat hands down!

Sue

All packed and ready to roll. Our flight leaves at 7:01 am yawwwwwn! I am going to bed early tonight. We were told to be there 90 min prior to flight and I am not missing nationals. I am feeling a bit better but I know I will feel lots better when I see my guy and my friends. I have a camera so I am hoping to get pictures. If I can't get them to post maybe I can get someone to post them for me. Love you all. Linda

Good luck to you and Fred we all know that you can do it. Make sure that you get plenty of rest between classes we don't want you to get to run down. Can''t wait to see pictures.

Love ya!

[SIZE=12pt]I am soooo excited for you!!!!! Kick butt Linda!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Fred you get thoses hooves pumpin for your Momma. Prayers Fred has the perfect performance. Thinking of you Linda to keep you strong. Best of luck, kick butt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back