Nationals Bound

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
I can't wait till sat. Paul and I will flly out to Tulsa and I get to drive Fred in amateur country and roadster. All this was made possible by the fantastic friends I have. Thank you all so very much. Linda

Exciting. Have fun and bring home some ribbons.

Your job is to just have FUN!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Bonnie

sure wish I was going to be there. have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures

Best of luck to you!! You will have lots of friends rooting for you from far away - and wishing they were going to be there to watch. Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves.

Mary

Good Luck and enjoyyour moments in the ring as an amateur. We will all be rooting for you and Fred in the winners circle. Love ya
default_wub.png

Best of luck Linda-- wish I was going to be there to see you again. I enjoyed meeting you at the New Hampshire show this year.

Have fun-- that is what we are supposed to do at horse shows. LOL !!

Amelia

Linda,

How nice that Paul can finally see what you have been experiencing all these years. Enjoy each and every moment! You deserve it!

Sue

default_aktion033.gif
I am so happy you are attending nationals! Have a GREAT time and we need lots of pics of you in the ring driving.

Take care......sending lots of prayers to you and your family always.

P.S. When you see Bob/Mary Sansevere....say hi for me to them
default_smile.png

Russ

Good luck at Nationals, Linda!!!! I hope that you and your husband have a safe and wonderful trip. I know that you and Fred will give everyone a drive to remember!

All of your Northeast friends are rooting for you!!!! Wish we could be there!

I can't imagine the feeling!!!!!! Sure wish I could be there to watch!! Best of Luck to you and Fred!!!! No matter what, You and Fred are #1!!!

Have a blast and get lots of Pictures for us!!!!!

Joyce

Good luck and have fun!! Can't wait to hear from you when you get back!

I hate to ask guys but could you send some extra prayers my way? I fly out on sat and right now I am feeling pretty crappy. The prayers do help. Thanks again. Love you all. Linda

Linda, don't ever hesitate to ask for prayers
default_pray.gif
. I'm send you lots and will continue to. Also sending along little angel to rest on your shoulder while you are there.
default_hypocrite.gif

Love ya and don't forget to rest. I'm sure Paul will have that all under control.

Linda,

I am sorry you are not feeling well. Rest as much as you can, especially on the plane ride. And please don't try to do everything yourself at the show. You know you will have tons of people offering to help you. Please take advantage of that.

You are always in our prayers.
default_pray.gif

Love,

Sue

Latest posts

Back