NaNoWriMo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa

Reaction score
Is anyone going to participate in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this year, starting November 1st?

If anyone here is planning on attempting this and would like to be "writing partners/enemies", please let me know, I don't know anyone who is a writer and I need some competition and motivation lol.

I'm not familiar with NaNoWriMo. Is there a website or somewhere to go for more information?
smile.gif

I'm going to attempt it again this year. I didn't get very far last year, but I'm always thinking of ideas for stories. It is easy to start one for me but hard to keep at it and finish. Here is the web site: Nanowrimo

shutup.gif
517.gif
cold.gif
frusty.gif
What HAVE I done!!!! I signed up with NaNoWriMo!
new_shocked.gif

I love novels, always have. Just don't take time to read that many anymore. When I was in high school I won a novel writing contest and I always wanted to do another one, but never got around to it. Guess I'm going to give it a try now!

Of course, could come at a better time. I'm swamped with getting this house ready to put on the market and doing training to start a new business venture. But what the hey, may as well add this to my plate! My life has changed drastically over the last couple of months and my entire future is changing directions, so this seems like a good time to just continue to do things I never would have before!

Good luck to all those who give it a try! Like NaNoWriMo says, nothing ventured nothing gained!
saludando.gif

I did NaNo last year and it was a blast, I don't think I'll have the time to do it this year, between getting everything ready for a baby and the new puppy I got on Saturday, and a high-stress job, and a farm ... I did think about it, though!

This sounds like GREAT FUN!! I signed up.. still kicking myself -- but I signed up!

JJay

Latest posts

Back