names for foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Would like suggestions for names for a foal born on Easter. Need names for colt or filly. Thanks for any help you can give.

Sheryl Pie is still hanging on . Arlene said she would have it Easter. She has a bag on one side and waxing but none on the other side as of tonight. Thinking she might hold off to Easter or Good Friday.

If he/she is born on Good Friday...call he/she 'GOOD FRIDAY'. I know, simple...

Filipowicz Happy Hopper

Filipowicz Playboy Bunny

Filipowicz Easter Parade

Filipowicz Easter Bonnet

I had an Arabian colt foaled on Easter many years ago. When he was about a week of age, he ran through a fence and required sutures. The vet asked what his name was when we were wrestling him trying to hold him down and I told him I had been calling him Easter since that was when he was born. My vet said, "Easter? His name ought to be Barabbas!" He was one strong colt!
default_smile.png

I like easter candy. I would probably name a foal "Cadbury Bunny" or "Marshmallow Peeps" because that's the first thing i think about when I think "easter".

Andrea

for a Filly- Lily's Bloom Girl ( even better might be Lily's Bloom'n Lady)

for a Colt- Daddy's SunaRisen

HEHE- What do I know but I think they would be cute ! Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] I named one that was born close to Easter Cadbury Carmel Egg he was a light brown tan color.... long since greyed out :-([/SIZE]

April

I had a foal born on Easter a few years back and named her Little Folks Bunny Business. Bunny is for Easter and Business if part of her sire's name. I also had Easter Lily picked out at the time.

Joyce

Hopping off the Walls. But now I want to use it...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

We are getting so close to Easter now. I can't wait to see how many people will be thinking of Easter-y names for their foals! I like Lily and Peep for short names.

I am falling in love with the name Lily or Lilly

-- Did you have an Easter Foal? Just wondering.

JJay

We have a mare as of now who has shown every sign the last few days. Thats why I posted names for Easter, but so far nothing.

:aktion033: Keep those names coming!lol The Easter bunny left me a surprise this morning with a solid black colt!!!!!lol I was hoping filly for the Easter Lilly I love that one............hmmmmm he looks like a chocolate bunny but he needs a boy name!
default_yes.gif
:

I had a filly born Easter morning last year. We named her Last Chance Hippity Hoppity Too. (her sire was our BTU son, Olive Branchs Ima Tim Buck Too) I am waiting on that mare again right now, and even though her due date is April 3-8(340 days due date), she is not going to be foaling today, I am sure.

Latest posts

Back