My website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raine Ranch Minis

Reaction score
Here it is Check it out and tell me what you think.
default_smile.png
default_new_multi.gif
https://sites.google.com/site/raineranchminis/home

https://sites.google.com/site/raineranchminis/home

I liked it!
default_yes.gif
Simple, yet classy. One question that popped into my head that a prospective buyer might want to know: where are you located? (I mean like perhaps what state, province, you know...)

Oh and I liked your goats, too. What breed are they? Just curious- I like goats and have a few myself.

I liked it!
default_yes.gif
Simple, yet classy. One question that popped into my head that a prospective buyer might want to know: where are you located? (I mean like perhaps what state, province, you know...)

Oh and I liked your goats, too. What breed are they? Just curious- I like goats and have a few myself.

Thank you! It states where we are on the contact us page. They are part boar goats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the simplicity. But a few things I would change IMO. Lots of links that only go to a larger picture. I thought the links on the 2 photos on the front would go to another page, not just the same photo, especially the scenic ones. The links to more photos on individual horses I would put under each horse's name, because I almost missed them.

Nice website overall

Really nice website, lovely horses!

I agree with ruffian, though, I did get side tracked a couple of times...oh, and I missed the goats! I shall have to go back and look again......

Ok I fixed the picture problem I think.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Now on the Guys and Gals pages you click on the pictures to take you to the individual horse's page, and the rest of the picture can't be clicked on. So I hope that fixed the problem.
default_biggrin.png

I would change your contact information to the home page as well. I think you can add a bit more information to the home page about yourselves.

On your For Sale page you have a misspelling: "he halter and paster breeds". I didn't check out all your pages, but you might want to run a spell check on each one.

If the purpose of your website is to promote your horses and sell some of them, then I will offer a little advice. I don't know you, but your website suggests to me that you are a youth. Is that the impression you want to give?

Calling your horses 'guys' and 'gals' and other animals 'critters' is cute, but not businesslike. I also wouldn't advertise when your horses don't place at a show.

Now, if your website is just to have fun and show off your horses, then you did a great job; but if you want someone to buy a horse from you, then you might want to make it read as professional as it looks.

I am not trying to hurt your feelings, just give you the feedback you asked for.
default_yes.gif

On your For Sale page you have a misspelling: "he halter and paster breeds". I didn't check out all your pages, but you might want to run a spell check on each one.

If the purpose of your website is to promote your horses and sell some of them, then I will offer a little advice. I don't know you, but your website suggests to me that you are a youth. Is that the impression you want to give?

Calling your horses 'guys' and 'gals' and other animals 'critters' is cute, but not businesslike. I also wouldn't advertise when your horses don't place at a show.

Now, if your website is just to have fun and show off your horses, then you did a great job; but if you want someone to buy a horse from you, then you might want to make it read as professional as it looks.

I am not trying to hurt your feelings, just give you the feedback you asked for.
default_yes.gif

No I don't want the impression that I am a youth. I want to promote the breed, show, and rasie conformationly correct Miniature Horses.
default_smile.png

You did not hurt my feeling, you were right. I did not realize the impression my website gave. It did seem childish. Thank you for pointing it out.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Oh by the way, your horses are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_drool5.gif
:drool
default_drool5.gif
:drool

I would change your contact information to the home page as well. I think you can add a bit more information to the home page about yourselves.

I put more on the home page. I was working on it but had writer's block. LOL I couldn't think of anything.
default_gaah.gif
closedeyes.gif

I had to brainstorm a long time to get what is on there now.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back