My turn for Nursery Announcements!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I didn't have a good start to my foaling season, with Deja Vu losing her colt due to a sever dystocia.
default_sad.png

But, yesterday, on Ky Derby Day, my Hawk daughter "Mystic" just foaled an absolutely gorgeous Bay Frame Overo filly! She is 20" with 7" cannons, and I know it doesn't show in the photos....but her lower legs in front will be black up to the knees (dark skin under that light baby hair) She also has a rear leg that will be black. She should be even more striking when the color comes in on her legs.

Introducing "Kickapoo's Apache Promiss" (Missy) (spelled promise that way on purpose)
default_wink.png

PromissDayOneLeft10001.JPG

PromissDayOneLeft30001.JPG

PromissDayOneRight20001.JPG

PromissNewbornBack0001.JPG

PromissNewbornMotherLove0001.JPG

We also have another foal....a colt....that was born on Easter!

His dam is "Kickapoo's Foxy Fax Emily" (a blue-eyed, line-bred CockRobin daughter) whom I just leased back from my dear friend, Elaine Rosier. His sire is "Getita's Buckeye Bubba".

Introducing "Breezy Knoll's Easter Sunrise" (Sunny) He is tiny, and has the most adorable head! He is a Chestnut with blazed face & two rear socks....and full of attitude!
default_laugh.png

SunnyHeadPortrait0001.JPG

SunnyFoxy0001.JPG

Sunny2weeks10001.JPG

SunnyCanter0001.JPG

I have one more mare to foal....ANY TIME! She is my 27.75" b/w Tobiano mare "Sweetie". This will be another Apache foal......so keeping my fingers crossed for more color!
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
They are both just precious!

Also love the name!!!!

default_saludando.gif
Missy

I look forward to seeing your foals every year. Congratulations on both your foals, and i just love the filly.

Just look at her!!!!! Boy I know u were happy to see that baby arrive
default_wub.png
I love her. Your new colt is a pretty boy too. Congrats on both!

Congratulations Dona, to bad that filly fairy could not have stayed in Ohio just a bit longer and visited up North
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Wow Wow Wow!

Dona, I am so happy for you!!! :)))

Susan O.

Apache's brother (here) will be a daddy any time now!
default_aktion033.gif

That filly is awesome Dona! Big congratulations on her and the cute little colt too!

I'll be looking forward to seeing what Sweetie has!

Frame overo, and a possible bay frame overo at that, that just makes my heart go pitter patter.

Congrats on the babies.

Great job Mystic!!!! Dona, aren't you glad you didn't sell her??!!

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

Absolutely gorgeous........you always have the most colorful babies.....anf of course great photos.

Great job Mystic!!!! Dona, aren't you glad you didn't sell her??!!
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

You bet....Jody!!!!!

I was needing to sell some before moving to my new place.....glad it wasn't her! You know how that goes, the ones you sell always end up having the best babies.
default_wink.png

I still need to downsize tho.....so I may be putting her, and some others up for sale later this year, rebred the same way. Once I sell one....I'll keep the others.

Hows the foaling going at your place?

Frame overo, and a possible bay frame overo at that, that just makes my heart go pitter patter. Congrats on the babies.
Thank you! She is definitely BAY..... The colored areas of her mane & tail are jet black.
default_wink.png

Bring on the sunglasses! Wow, you sure got nice color Dona!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back