My turn for Nursery Announcements!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Moly that filly is stunning!!!! Congratulations!!!! Your colt is quite a looker too!!!! Wow!

Tammy

Congrats on 2 little sweethearts
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your beautiful babies.. That filly is gorgeous...
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]WOW!!! Dona
default_new_shocked.gif
You lucky duck
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
That is one BEEEEAUTIFL foal
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Congratulations
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Joy

Great name for an adorable foal. So happy you got such nice color. Both your foals are adorable.Congrats!

Dona, no mares were bred for this year, just couldn't justify it since I am still downsizing, but I am breeding one this year, a Fishers Master Mickey daughter that is my keeper.

Congratulations on both your foals!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah The color on the filly is awesome!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations Dona! - you know how much I LOVE your horses! They are both just gorgeous!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice foals Dona, that one frame overo foal is the same combination that produced the filly that we have bought from you "Primadonna" Love the coloring. Congats to you and your very nice foals, can't wait to see the next one.

Very nice foals Dona, that one frame overo foal is the same combination that produced the filly that we have bought from you "Primadonna" Love the coloring. Congats to you and your very nice foals, can't wait to see the next one.
YES......"Promiss" is a full sister to your "Primadonna", except Promiss is not as big. How is Primadonna doing, anyway?

Latest posts

Back