My Results from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
Today i showed in my first class here at Nationals in Youth 13-17 Senior Geldings Under with my gelding Rocking JM 3T Bruce Almighty. This is my very first nationals and was my very first class at nationals. I would have been very happy to have been in the Top 10. There was 31 horses in the class and there was a lot of very nice horses in the class. I showed Bruce to Reserve National Champion with the National Champion being Winner Circles Adonis a National Grand Champion. Bruce did amazing for me. I might have pictures that we made after the class tomorrow that i will post. There is a lot of very nice horses here at Nationals. Thought i would share my great news. Aubrey

CONGRATS Aubrey!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: You should be very proud!!

WOW, what a way to start out. :aktion033: Congratulations, that is outstanding.

:aktion033: Aubrey,,,,,,,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! :aktion033:

WOOHOO Great Job!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Aubrey,,,,,,,CONGRATULATIONS on Reserve National Champion at Nationals

in Youth 13-17 Senior Geldings Under with your gelding Rocking JM 3T Bruce Almighty.

How exciting on your first Nationals and to get Reserve, you should be so proud.

I do hope you will post pictures of you and Bruce. Congratulations again

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aubrey ~ I'm so proud of my little buddy !!! All your hard work has really paid off. I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate !! WAY TO GO !!!!

Way to make us proud in North Carolina! Bruce is an awesome horse and he proved it! I know you're just estatic!

Whooo Hoooo!!!!! That's AWESOME!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Excellent! Congratulations.

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!!! You must be on Cloud 9. What a huge accomplishmets!!!!!!!!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Freida

:new_multi: AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations Aubrey. :aktion033: :aktion033: Bruce is an awesome horse and you have done wonders with him.

You make a great pair. Wish we could have been there with Trish to celebrate with you. That is

such a great feeling, I know. Just don't get so Big headed out there you can't socialize with the

Little people like us when you get back.
default_unsure.png
: LOL Mary and Jim

:aktion033: Congrats Aubrey!!! :aktion033:

:new_shocked: Bruce is an amazing horse! You have the right to be proud of him! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back