My repainted yet still more painting horse trailer / photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that looks great!! Love that blue & white, very nice, I am sure your horses will approve!!!

Lots a work there though, boy I can attest to painting, we painted our house last year by ourselves....yikes, don't think I will be wanting to do that again anytime soon, but it sure does save the $$. :bgrin

Thanks for posting this thread. I have a four-horse that is structurally sound and perfect for my needs but it does have some rust and is in BAD need of a paint job. I started to do it a few months ago and never finished. Seeing your results may be just what I need to get off my bottom and back my ears and just do it!

Stacye

Wow, you guys did super. The trailer does not even look the old one. Amazing how

some paint can sure change them. We have one to repaint to. Hoping this Summer

to get our's done.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Nice Paint job!!! would love to see the dividers inside as well.

JJay

Bluerocket , thank you and I will take some photos later today and post them but I am still working out a few things yet on the deviders but they are almost done. Maybe later some can help with ideas on how to make one side more secure.

Latest posts

Back