My one and only foal, finally!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Sera

Reaction score
from a little place in the South to Mid Michigan
Well .... not sure what happened there! I'll have to try this again!
default_new_shocked.gif

Rocketrtsideonhill.jpg

Rocketlftside2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK! I actually thought I knew what I was doing when I first started this post, but apparently not! Anyway ... there he is, born May 14th, difficult delivery, my first, but we made it and all is well!

Meet "Rocket"

Cross Country Call Me Awesome X Thousand Oaks Salutes Rosa Mia

Thanks to Sharman and Kendall at Thousand Oaks Ranch for letting me purchase Mia and her 2007 colt last year out of "Awesome" and bred back to him for this little guy! I am thrilled and all I can say is HE HAS A MIND OF HIS OWN! I love him!

Thanks for letting me share!

He's gorgeous, congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

What a beautiful colt! I know how special that one a year is. I'm currently waiting on mine to get here!

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

what a colorful colt. he is so nice.

what a keeper.

do you have photos of his sire and dam
default_wub.png

MBhorses ... A few days ago Sharman at Thousand Oaks Ranch posted her 2008 foals

check out her website as I know she has some gorgeous foals/horses!

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I think he's special and he seems to think so too
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very handsome boy you have there! I remember when his sire was only a few miles from me. I had always wanted to breed to him but never got the chance. He throws some really nice foals! Congrats again!

Becky M.

Congratulations, what a handsome colt!!
default_aktion033.gif

Well now I can tell you this, if he was here he'd definatly be a keeper! Alas no more horses for me so easy for me to say but how could you NOT keep this boy and show him:) Best of luck with an exceptional colt!(my humble opinion only of course)

Latest posts

Back