My new little boy!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcpminiaturehorses

Reaction score
Here is my new little boy born Thursday morning. My husband and I get up at 4:30 a.m. to leave for work and this little guy was born about 3:15 a.m. I ran the pH test on the mare in the evening and it was at 6.2 so I didn't take my eyes off of her. I moved the monitor into the living room so I could watch tv at the same time, I wasn't about to go to bed for a second. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep and had to work a ten hour shift the next day. The next night I slept like a log!!!! I was wondering what what color you all think he might turn out to be. He's black but he has white frosting around his muzzle and legs and then it's strange at his tail. On both sides of his tail there is white (just on the tail) then his tail looks frosted also. His mane is completely black. His colors have me baffled. Also what do you think of the name I came up with. His sire is Rabbit Hutch Ranch Charros Hi Life, his dam is Midnights Madness so I thought about

"JCPs Hi Life After Midnight". I thought about calling him sleepless long night LOL!!!
default_wacko.png
:

c6837360.jpg

Congrats on your colt! He's a doll! I think he will be black. At least he looks that way wet.

default_smile.png

oh, precious little baby. how sweet. and great name. his barn name can be Midnight because he is so black.

beautiful

He is lovely.
default_yes.gif
: and what a cute picture of him with his dam
default_wub.png
:

My bet is black. A typical black is normally born with these lighter (or white) areas that you mention.

Congrats :aktion033:

Congratulations! What a nice boy! Can't wait to see some dry pics of him. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back