My New Girls!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beth G

Reaction score
We recently purchased a mare and foal! They are both gorgeous, I just wanted to show them off!! Bella (the mare) is a little thin and her hooves are overgrown and she has an indent in her poor face from the halter the people had on her, that was adjustable. Destiny (the foal) is some what skittish, probably from the 10 kids (literally) that were chasing her around. Anyone have any ideas on what color Destiny is? The mare's papers say she is grey and white, I have no idea who daddy is or what color. The people we bought them from didn't even know she was pregnant until they found the foal one day.

005.JPG

002.JPG

I think she'll end up the same color as her mom, who looks like a grey roan and white to me. They are both very cute!

I am thinking maybe silver dapple. very cute! Congrats!

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Foal looks Absolutely Silver, I'm thinking Silver Black or Silver Bay.. Mom could be Silver as well.. Possible Roan in Mom.. Gorgeous mom and baby.. Congrats..
default_smile.png

Am useless with colours, but I just wanted to say that they are both beautiful and are also very lucky that you found them, from what you have said!

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Congrats on your new girls!
default_aktion033.gif

They are in for a lot of love!
default_yes.gif

Back