My new boy!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walkoffaith

Reaction score
This is "Salty Creeks Orion Leopard King" He is a 33.5, 3 year old grey leopard appaloosa AMHR stallion. His sire is "Winner's Circle Graeagle", dam "NFC Egyptian Elegance". He has Hemlocks Brooks Egyptian King as his grandsire (dam's side), and Orion Light VantHuttenest as his great grandsire. His nickname is "Spot" and he is so beautiful. I would like to thank Carolyn of Salty Creeks Farm for selling him to me.

August32006125.jpg

9cd1d887.jpg

This is with my 10 year old neighbor.

100_0418.jpg

Terri Tyler Mother of Daniel Lee Adams 11/08/87 - 02/21/06

Until we meet again, my beautiful Son, I will hold you close in my heart

I love you

That's a really interesting mark across his backside.

Do you think he could be a Silver Black??

Sorry- forgot to say he is stunning!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_shocked: WOW! What BEAUTIFUL, BOLD color on that boy! CONGRATULATIONS!

From one leopard lover to another..............Yowza!!! He's hot!!! :new_shocked:

That's some color alright!

:D

Congrats!

Liz

WOW, what bizarre markings!!

[SIZE=14pt] Wow that is a wild marked appy!!!!! Congrats on your new man![/SIZE]

Very cool markings he's got going there! CONGRATS!!

WONDERFUL color there! And I have a question...I've never seen an appy with anything like that black hind leg....is that unusual? REALLY neat!

Charlotte

He is beautiful!!! My yearling stallion, Ericas Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll) is a grandson of NFC Egyptian King's Elegance (and Yellow Diamond Little Feather)-- so I guess your boy's nephew? I will eventually breed him to my loud leopard mare who has 5 generations of mostly leopard appys behind her. Congrats on him! He really is stunning
default_yes.gif
:

WOW that back leg is weird... how cool!!! He's GORGEOUS
default_smile.png

Someday I'll have a leopard or near leopard. But I"m very happy with my yearling blanket appy stallion for now
default_smile.png

Jessi

I don't know if his solid leg markings are unusual or not??? His AMHR certificate just says Grey Leopard Appalossa. I am certainlly willing to learn more about appy characteristics if anyone cares to comment please feel free. I am just thrilled to have him.

He's beautiful, I have to admitt I myself was tempted to buy him, although I had just recently purchased a leopard appy colt. Plus I have 2 other stallions ....best of luck with him he is an amazing horse!

Congratulations on your new boy. He's beautiful. The pattern is very interesting. Minis add such strange things to appaloosa patterns.

Back