My new boy!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, he is a beautiful boy! :aktion033:

Congrats on your new app! Wonderful coloring! He's a "near leopard" because he's got the coloring on his lower legs, neck and face. Since he's only 3 he could shed all that dark body hair and look like a full leopard. The dark leg is unusual (and very interesing!) but doesn happen in apps (although not usually this large)- I love it! I'd love to share it with the Appaloosa Project group who discuss specifically appaloosa patterns.

Tammie

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see the pictures.. I wonder why?
default_wacko.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on your beautiful new boy, what wonderful markings and colour. I wouldn't mind making room for him in my barn
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

Congratulations on a nice mini! Also looks like he has a great temperment with the young gal holding his lead. You are going to enjoy him! Lavonne

Thank u for putting the pix up again!! This time I could finally see them, really dont know why I could not before. Congrats on getting such a lovely app!!! He must be a relative to lots of mine as I have an Orion son that has been busy making lovely appy foals for me. Love them appys :aktion033:

wowee :new_shocked: hes got it going onnnnnnnnnnnn
default_wub.png
: someday id love a leapord spot there are so many different colour patterns ..............until then i might go and paint some spots on mine lol :lol:

he is so stunning, goodluck with him and more pictures puleeeze
default_yes.gif
:

What interesting markings! Congratulations on your new stallion.

JJay

Latest posts

Back