My nephew, the crab boat capt. that was lost at sea

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for sharing those pics with us, Liz. Altho this is a very sad time for you and Craig's family, what you are doing with Lake and Jessica is heartwarming. Celebrating his life and keeping his memory and spirit alive. What a handsome young man he was.

What a nice looking young man he was. Sort of brings you to reality of what actually happened when you can put a face to this young mans life. Thanks for sharing his life with us.

I am so very glad that you were able to find those pics,...thank you for sharing them,...

Craig was a very handsome man,..and he looks like he would be an awesome guy to have around.

once again,..so very sorry for your loss!

(((((hugs to you and his family))))))

Thanks, everyone, I figured it would help if there were a face to put to the story, since it is all text up til now, pretty much (the newspaper didn't even run pics of him for several days, as they did w/the other two crew).

His son DOES have his eyes, for sure, and his temperament (very strong-willed) so Jessica has her hands full, which is a good thing even though it's going to be hard for her.

I'm glad our relationship with Craig had almost come full circle since my husband spent so much energy working with him, talking with him, and trying to help him get grown up, he went through a long "misspent youth" phase, but in recent years had become a real asset to the family, and as I mentioned before that the family is small to begin with and so this loss is fairly big to us.

The only other blood relative living in the area to my husband is his father, whom he rarely sees.

Thank you again and I think Craig for sure earned his rest in peace.

default_smile.png

Liz M.

Liz,

I've been thinking about Craig's "wife" and child.......How are they doing???? It sure can't be easy.

MA

MA, Jess and Lake are doing pretty well. I think Lake is fairly oblivious, but Jessica is keeping active with him and working, looking for a place for them to rent and live (they had been living w/her dad).

I am glad they are getting out and doing active things together, and she says she has not had time to really think about things and be alone, so she figures when she gets to her new place and has time to look around, she may realize the depth of what's happened and have time to grieve, alone, and catch up with all of that emotion.

Thanks for asking about them.
default_smile.png

Liz

Thank you Liz for sharing your pictures of Craig. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Back