My Nationals Report!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy Breckenridge

Reaction score
So I only took 2 horses to nationals this year. My over driving gelding Double Diamond Outlaw Blues (Conner) and my over senior stallion WHF Ultimate Shock (Kade).

Conner showed in youth showmanship with Donna Basic and placed 5th, Amateur Ladies showmanship over he placed 6th, 3-4 yr old country pleasure over he placed 8th and in 3-4 yr old roadster over he placed 6th. Im very proud of my boy! He has been trained for the last 2 years by Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farm.

Kade showed in ammy senior stallions over and placed 8th. I just about fell over when they called my name! So many beautiful horses in that class! James Walsh of RHA then took him in to Open Senior Stallions 36-38 on friday and went 4th! I was so excited! I am still so excited!

So thats my nationals, thanks for letting me brag on my boys!

Tammy, Congratulations on all your placings!!
default_aktion033.gif

Open Senior was a pretty big class too...you must be so proud
default_aktion033.gif

congratulations too on your 100th L.B. Post!!!

Thanks guys! Little Ribbie I didnt even notice it was my 100th post! lol thanks for pointing that out!

I also forgot to add that the youth that travels with my friends and I and shows our horses won the essay horse donated by Belinda Bagby, so thank you Belinda! Donna is in love and has named her Stella.

Congratulations Tammy, your horses looked awesome. I know you are excited

Congratulations, so many exceptional horses there!
default_smile.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back