My National Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chynagurl8

Reaction score
Here are my two pictures from Nationals by Jack Schatzberg

Here's my 3 year old mare, who I'm sure you guys are getting sick of seeing, Send A Message SOS, aka Messy and me, Chelsie

We came home with a National Top Ten in youth halter mare under, and a National Top Ten in youth pleasure driving, 30"-32". She also Took a National Top Ten in 3 and 4 year-old pleasure Driving.

So what do you think of her?

MessyNATD.jpg

MessyNATH.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]You guys looks great! You did a great job at nationals and you could be a professional if you have a mind to![/SIZE]

Lyn

Your mare is VERY nice, particularly for a young one she looks GREAT driving! Good job! You guys look super polished! Good luck in your future shows too!

Andrea

Great pics!!

I love Messy and have been able to watch her progress all season long at the shows and she has come such a long way and looked just awesome at Nationals. You should be very proud. I think she (and you) have a great future together
aktion033.gif

Super! What a great "reach" she's got at the trot! You should be very proud of her, congratulations!
aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone, and sorry to those who don't like show posts. Mary I love the picture in your avatar it's too cute!

Wow, she already looks great!
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing the pics. Congratulations to you both and keep up the excellent work.

Liz M.

Back