My Mom Passed Away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valerie, I am so very sorry. I will pray for you and your family to find a peaceful spirit.

Lyn

Valerie....I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. My heart breaks for you and my eyes fill up with tears reading your post. I'm hoping for peaceful calm for you and your family in such a hard time for you. It's never easy losing a loved one, and even moreso around the holiday season. May peace be with you and your loved ones.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and hugs going out to you. I understand about the "odd" things going on, my Dad passed away when he was 49yrs old, and the following 2 years we had some strange happenings also. My Mom passed away 10 yrs ago, and to this day whenever we go to the cottage we can smell her perfume. Corinne

Oh Valerie, my heart goes out to you and your family! I do not yet know what it is like to lose a mother, but I have lost my father and it is such a pain that takes a long time to heal.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how hard that is, my twin sister Janie and I lost our Mom to lung and brain cancer 3 years ago... I was her caregiver and it was the hardest thing that I have ever gone through. I, too, still pick up the phone to call her or find myself driving to her house even now.

Might I suggest speaking with a clergyman or a local organization that specializes in all of us that are "left behind"? I still talk periodically with the local hospice here who was instrumental in helping us deal with everything before and after my moms death. They can help you sort out feelings and start you on the road to healing.

My thoughts and prayers are with you...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

ThoughtsPrayers.jpg

I AM SO VERY SORRY!

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

oh Valerie,,,,,

How devastating. My mom has been gone 9 years now and it seems like yesterday. It is a pain that is almost unbearable. But you and I were so lucky, and had great parents and were so blessed to have them. I just feel so bad for you and your pain. Call me if you need to talk.

Aw honey, I'm SO very sorry you lost your beloved mom. I wish I could give you a big hug. {{{{Valerie}}}}

default_crybaby.gif
:

So Sorry Moms are a big part of our lives, and never ever forgotten.....
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

I too, lost my Mom its has been 15 years and still would love to share my sad, happy,

and everyday life with her.
default_wub.png
: I don't think we every stop missing them.

God Bless and I will be thinking of you in your time of sorrow.

I have no words that will comfort you, but please know that I'll be thinking of you and praying for healing for you and your family in this difficult time. I'm so very sorry..... {{{HUGS}}}

Dear Valerie:

Just read your post and I'm so sorry for you and your family. My mama passed away in February of this year. Very sudden and not expected. All five of us kids were there with her to say goodbye and that helped a lot.

You will have some very hard times and sad times; you will have some firsts that will be difficult to get through but keep your pictures out and other items you may have of your mom's and reflect and think of all the good times you had.

Some of the emotions that you will experience may surprise you but they are a natural part of grieving, I believe.

I wear some of my mom's clothes and I feel good when I wear them. They comfort me.

Find something that gives you comfort and peace and it will help.

God Bless you.

Valerie, as time passes you will be amazed when you go through you normal day to day life just how many things you find you had in common with your mom, now more than ever. I am truly mom my over many times, only in a different body. They say that "a son is a son until he takes a wife, but that a daughter will be a daughter for all of her life". It's so very true. I have no words of wisdom or encouragement for you, but know that I know what you are feeling and I am deeply sorry for you having to go through loosing your mom like this. Many hugs and much love Valerie.

Sending my heartfelt thoughts and a big hug to you Valarie. Losing your mom is big. Losing her so close to the holidays makes it even harder. I'm so sorry.

That is so sad Valerie. I am so sorry.

Always find comfort in your Mom's passing...it was beautiful.

For years I worked in a nursing home and spent a lot of my days off, being with someone that was passing just so they would not be alone.

Your Mom was at peace. She was very lucky to have you all.

Hugs, Teri

Valerie, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. That is incredibly painful and you will be in my thoughts while you grieve. I wish I was better at saying this sort of thing, but please know that I care.

Leia

Latest posts

Back