My Mom Passed Away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valerie,

I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing.

I've only met you in person the one time, but you left such an indelible impression of warmth and kindness, and that alone tells me a great deal about your mother. What more of a legacy could a mother want than to know that she raised as wonderful of a daughter as you.

Please take care, and know that I'll be thinking of you.

susanne

So sorry to hear about your Mom. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Take care and God Bless...

Valerie, I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. Prayers going out for you and your family during this difficult time.

I'm so sorry, Valerie, that you have temporarily lost your mother. She is with you, watching over you, and I am positive she would be devastated to see you so upset that she's gone. You'll be together again someday. Use everything she gave to you over her lifetime, the things she taught you, to show yourself the best of kindness right now, and the pain will ease from time to time. You never get over losing someone you love, but remember, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." and always, always, adjust accordingly....for her sake.

Big hugs!

I am so very sorry for your loss :no:

My mum passed away in 1998, five weeks after having a stroke. She was given clot busting drugs to reverse the damage, and instead of being one of the many successes, was one of the rare cases that has bleeding in the brain instead.

My heart goes out to you and your family at this very sad and difficult time. Prayers and hugs.

Hugs to you and so sorry for the loss of your Mom. I lost mine three or four years back and still miss her every day.

I am so sorry. I have my Parents still, and Thank God, for every day they are still with us. Your Mother, Bless her...gave the Greatest Gift... You were blessed to have had her, and she you, I am sure.

Latest posts

Back