My mare, Gypsy Rose is ......FAMOUS on a website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ I have to say Rose looks sooo good in those pictures....she really is a nice mare
default_yes.gif
: I will have to add that I do think she has better hips than I do......I am so glad Rose and I could make our debut together on Jodies new website :new_shocked: :eek:

Lavern.....The Appy in the pic didn't get me but Manyspots Appy gelding was the one who decide we should do alittle Appaloosa ballet
default_wacko.png
: Hey....we could've of been on Dancing with Stars :lol:

JeanB.....I did hang on......... that boy wasn't going any where....reminded me of the time when Jodie's 28in mare decide she wanted to do some dirty dancing only problem there was I was the one getting dirty :eek:

Jodie ......Thank You so much for putting my picture on your new site so how many million people will be able to see it........you know what they say about pay backs :aktion033:

You don't have to thank me Carrie, I'd do anything for you. As far as paybacks, remember there is always the possibility of other pictures of you "really gettin' into your work" showing up!

Latest posts

Back