my husband is nearing the end of his long fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_yes.gif
Prayers are there for healing, comfort, and strength as well as lots of ((((((HUGS))))))! We all care so much and it just breaks our hearts to know that some of our forum family is suffering. Please know that you're with us in our hearts.

God bless,

Joan

[SIZE=12pt]Charlene-[/SIZE]

So glad you have Gary at home - what a blessing. It is wonderful to know you have his large loving family to help you through this and for sure you have your Forum family. My prayers are certainly are with you, Gary and all of your family and friends.

God bless you both as you go through this hard time - Gary will always be with you!!

Barbie

Hugs and kind and caring thoughts. I'm sorry.

chico
default_sad.png

Still thinking of you and Gary this morning. Hugs to both of you from the Emond family.

thank you again, to all! gary rested well last night and i crashed like there's no tomorrow. cognitively, he is failing quickly and i know that is because the cancer has invaded his brain. many times, he will recognize a face but often, he does not.

we got his favorite recliner moved from our house to his mom's yesterday and he spent the whole day relaxing in it. i can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was to see him in that chair!!! we have to move him from his bed to his chair via wheelchair because his legs are too weak to hold him up but we are doing whatever we can to keep things as normal as possible for him.

i so appreciate coming here and seeing all of the prayers and good wishes. i don't know what i would do without my forum family!

love & hugs to you all and have a wonderful Sunday!

charlene
default_smile.png

Im so glad hes home with you and relaxing in his favorite chair!

I lost 2 family members to exactly what your husband has and cared for both of them in their last days. I was with both of them when they left this world and it is a feeling I cant even describe or come close to putting into words.

If there is anything you want to ask please email me or call me anytime.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Kay

Charlene, you have a wonderful Sunday too, and spend every precious moment with Gary, I also lost my Dad like this. it is so hard to see them go down so fast, then in June, we lost a very close friend of ours, a big time percheron breeder, to cancer which he had been battling for a few years, but had been bed-ridden for the past 1 1/2 years, and in July I lost another dear friend also to cancer, she was a member of our forum and only 49 years old, she had been battling it for 8 years, but finally lost her couragous battle in July. I only wish they could find a cure for this. (((hugs))) Corinne

Our love is with you and your family Charlene - we are all here for you, to help you thru this difficult time. My prayers for a peaceful passing for Gary and prayers for peace for you,

((((((XOXOXO))))))

Stacy

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you make this difficult journey together. So glad Gary is home with you and your family.

I've had you and Gary in my thoughts and prayers. Like so many others that have posted, I too am glad Gary is home with you and in his favorite chair. A blessed Sunday to you .

Charlene, So glad you have Gary at home and in his favourite chair, I hope you have a very peaceful Sunday in his company. Prayers are winging their way to you .

God Bless

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back