My first mini horses are finally here :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're absolutely adorable! Glad they made it safe. I LOVE the pictures of Batman and the ball, I wish one of mine would play like that!! Congrats! I'll agree with every one else, two simply isn't enough ;)

Thanks, Tremor
default_smile.png

I did try to feel her belly for kicks some, but she was getting annoyed with me, lol. I have been out there all morning attempting to build a little shelter for them, but this afternoon sometime (hopefully after I am finished with the shelter) I will tie her up and see if I can get her to let me take a peek...or a pic
default_biggrin.png

I was sooo excited when Batman went for the ball! My big guys could care less about it, lol. I am just happy someone is getting some amusement out of it...

I wasn't sure the photo attached. I can't see it. I also cannot see my photo of choice on my info when I post?
Hmmm...It was there earlier, but I can't see it right now either. I also just changed my avatar and it is still showing the old one...hmmmmm

Well, I was able to get a picture of Robin's "bag"...if she is preggo, she isn't due in the very near future, lol.

February2011503.jpg

I am not going to say that she for sure isn't pregnant though, as my full sized maiden mare didn't bag up AT ALL until a month before she foaled...

Who knows. I am going to call my vet tomorrow and see about the gelding and preggo check.

Latest posts

Back