My first mini horses are finally here :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to take a deep breath- your Batman is about a carbon copy of my Widow Maker. We lost him Jun 2 yrs ago, and he left a big hole for one so small...

LastScan.jpg

HPIM0163.jpg
Awww...I'm sorry for you loss. He was a cutie and you are right...they could be twins!

What an adorable pair! Your photos are lovely as is your scenery! The area in front of her bag does not necessarily mean that she is pregnant, some mares (especially overweight ones) will have a fat deposit there year round.
Okay, well that is good to know
default_smile.png
She certainly is a porker, so it is very possible that she is just really fat. Thanks for the info!

Yous Gots Spots! Congratulations, they are very pretty.
I haz spots and I luvz them
default_smile.png
Thanks!

congratulations on your new minis - they'll definitely bring alot of joy to you and your family. You can't stop at just two .... this is just the beginning of your future HERD! LOL Truly addicting and irresistble ..........enjoy!

Great photos too -

congratulations on your new minis - they'll definitely bring alot of joy to you and your family. You can't stop at just two .... this is just the beginning of your future HERD! LOL Truly addicting and irresistble ..........enjoy!

Great photos too -
Y'ep, they are like handbags or shoes. You'll need a different one for every day of the week!

Georgous scenery too!

Oh, don't tell me that! Lol...I have enough animals. If I want to stay married, I will have to behave
default_laugh.png

Oh, don't tell me that! Lol...I have enough animals. If I want to stay married, I will have to behave
default_laugh.png

For a day or two anyway. I started with one and now have three
default_biggrin.png
. Your new babies are just beautiful. They look like they are really enjoying themselves already! Congrats!!!!

Nooooo! Has to be for a while, lol
default_laugh.png

Now, should she turn out to be pregnant, then obviously Hubby can't say anything, hehe. So, technically I may end up with three...
default_wink.png

Really cute pair! I'm in Fort Collins, love those snowy mountain pics!! The trees we have on our place pretty much block me from taking any like that.

default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! You know... my neighbor called me today and asked me to stop over so she could show me some photos of her first new grandchild. I think you are as excited with your two new "babies" as she is! And that's a GOOD thing!

Really cute pair! I'm in Fort Collins, love those snowy mountain pics!! The trees we have on our place pretty much block me from taking any like that.

default_wub.png
Thanks! I LOVE our view...that was part of the reason we loved this place! You may not be able to see them from home, but at least you live very close to them
default_smile.png

Congratulations! You know... my neighbor called me today and asked me to stop over so she could show me some photos of her first new grandchild. I think you are as excited with your two new "babies" as she is! And that's a GOOD thing!
I probably am! They just make me giggle when I think about them
default_laugh.png

I know exactly how you feel - I recently got my first one.

Your two are darling. Both of them! Congrats!
Thanks! They are a lot of fun so far
default_biggrin.png

What a nice pair of little horses, and it's great to see someone so excited over their first Minis! I was about the same when I got my first two nearly 10 years ago. I'd had big horses all my life and always thought Minis were cute, but I never knew how adorable they are until I got those first two.

I too love your scenery!

They are so cute, I love the black and white one! I have a little stud with the same colors of your mare. He is so sweet (for now-hasn't dropped yet).

IMG00247-20110206-1815.jpg

What a nice pair of little horses, and it's great to see someone so excited over their first Minis! I was about the same when I got my first two nearly 10 years ago. I'd had big horses all my life and always thought Minis were cute, but I never knew how adorable they are until I got those first two.

I too love your scenery!
I really feel silly being so excited, but I can't help it...I have always wanted a mini
default_biggrin.png

They are so cute, I love the black and white one! I have a little stud with the same colors of your mare. He is so sweet (for now-hasn't dropped yet).

IMG00247-20110206-1815.jpg
Awww! He is adorable
default_smile.png

Its nice to see that you made it Phoebeq!

I am hoping that Robin is pregnant, because I know just how much you would enjoy the foal, and how well you would take care of it. Plus, I'm sure Scotch would love to play with the foal!
laugh.gif

About Robin not letting you touch her bag, here's what I did with Honey during her pregnancy. I tied her up to a gate/fence and slowly inched my way from her belly to her bag and took the kicks. They don't hurt too bad, just sting.
wink.gif
I just kept doing it each night until she let me.

Also, if you can, feel her belly area. Start right in front of her bag and try to feel for some kicks. You have to lightly push on her belly some when she's eating. That's what I do with Bow, my mare. She doesn't mind.

Latest posts

Back