My First Foal Born Aug 5th, My Birthday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness for a safe delivery. What a sweet little girl, those legs go on forever. Congratulations.

Hi Mandy: What a good lookin little filly. She is absolutely beautiful. Happy Birthday. I'm sure Kim wouldn't mind if you posted Oliver's photos. Again, congratulations, she is a real looker
default_smile.png
Hey Girlfriend. Isn't she something :eek:) I see Oliver in her already. I have been waiting along time for this little bundle of joy. Her mama is very special to me and well you can just imagine how much this new filly means to me. Maybe I will have me a show horse for next year. I'm looking into buying a truck, so I won't need howard to get me there. I miss alot of horse shows becuase of him and his dang racing!!
default_deadhorse2.gif

More pictures today of her. Its going to be so hard going back to work tomorrow!!

Filly_8.jpg

Filly_9.jpg

Filly_12.jpg

Filly_11.jpg

Filly_10.jpg

Her sire: Leeside's Renaissance of Leeside farm, MA

Sire.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know how happy you are and how much you love the mare. Your filly will go along way with those legs! Looking forward to seeing you next year on the show circuit. Put a halter on her starting now:) Do you have a weanling halter?

Now THAT is a birthday present you can wrap your arms around!!!!!!!!

This birthday, for you, has to rank up there with one of the best ever!

Congratulations!

Well you couldnt have done any better for a B-day gift!! She is a DOLL!!

I want to just ((HUG))) her up!

Missy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back