AMHR registry search

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinchesterGirl30

Reaction score
Hey guys im wondering if someone can tell me where too look up horses on registry's. Two of my girls are registered (one with AMHR and one with another registry possibly though i cant for the life of me remember what one it would be). I only know their registered names not the sire or dams names. They are Ivan's Dora, and Pontiac's whistlin' dixie are the two names. Dora is now a silver dapple (i believe her mother was an appy though as i saw one picture of her with her mom as a foal) and Dixie is a very dark bay. Both were born in canada as well.

They were not registered by me and changed owners a couple times before i got them so the registration is not in my name for either of them but id like too seeing their birthdays etc. Any help would be great thank you guys!

I couldn't find a mare with "Ivan's", but I did find a silver dapple mare named "Irven's Dora" - pedigree attached.

IRVEN'S DORA-AMHR.pdf

Mother is registered a grey from a palomino mare x black sire

Father registered a palomino from a palomino pinto mare x black pinto sire

Attachments

• IRVEN'S DORA-AMHR.pdf
    107.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
There are several Whistlin' or Whistling Dixie mares, but none with a Pontiac farm name. And I can't tell if the breeder was Canadian from the stud book. Sorry.

Yes that's her! Irvens Dora. We were trying to remeber what it was. I knew her bday was also in June of 07, I got her the following June.

I know they weren't registered with the same one. As I said one was amhr and one wasn't but I couldn't remeber who was who. My mom and I were talking about it last night. Dixie was foaled in July of 07 I remeber that as well I just don't know an exact date.

Ps thank you so so much for finding that!

Latest posts

Back