My Big Announcement!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph

Reaction score
After an incredible show up here in Durham, On I am happy to announce that my girlie, Maddie Magoo (Sprucelane Little Sandy) has in 4 weekends gotten her Country Pleasure Hall of Fame!!! :new_multi: And I couldn't be happier, Maddie is my first Hall of Fame horse and the second mini that I have trained to drive (her and my gelding Rev). We either finished it off in Hookstown, PA last weekend or were 2 pts shy of it coming into it this weekend, as I didn't keep track of her points until after Lennie's show on July 1,2 & 3 when I realized she had gotten all her needed stake wins, but we now have at least 75 pts and 9 wins. :Happy Dance: Being able to do it up here at "home" made it special as well as I figure Judy's girl and mine were just "waiting" to do it together so we can celebrate that much more!!

I also wanted to thank everyone that helped me along the way, I'm sure I'll forget some of you and if I do I apologize. But I would like to thank Jim and Sandy Newman for helping me, showing me so much and selling me my girlie, Pammy for also helping me out a ton, Janet and Roy Armes for breeding her, Sid and Judy Bakker for being there and "putting up with me" and taking me to Illinois and also to Michigan this weekend. I appreciate all of your help more than you may know and also to all my friends I've met along the way show season would not be the same without you guys!!!!

And believe it or not, I also have pictures (for those of you that know me, know I tend to procrastinate...let's say a little more than a little), Sorry some are blurry we had just got our camera and were trying to figure it out:

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

And all the hugs and then Judy (Sunny) telling Maddie that she did a good job and that she probably doesn't know what all the fuss is about:

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

I found a non-blurry pic of her driving at a fall fair last year for the second time (first time at a show driving was the day before):

GooCollingwood.jpg

Sorry to bombard you guys with pictures
default_wacko.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_unsure.png
:

EDITED Just gonna fix some sizes on the pics...hopefully that worked

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you've come a long way from when you first drove Bud in youth pleasure driving in 2003!! :lol: Good job Steph, HOF in 4 weekends is quite an accomplishment!! :aktion033:

Pammy

Congratulations yet again, Steph!!! As your "adopted parents", we couldn't be prouder or happier for you. I'm glad we could help out in some small way toward your huge accomplishment.

Keep up the good work, honey!

Congrats :aktion033: Were you at Area 1 by chance?

Congratulations Stephanie! Glad we could be there to see you go HOF!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks everyone!!

Well you've come a long way from when you first drove Bud in youth pleasure driving in 2003!!
LOL, That was a good time! I remember that "o great what is this lil ** doing o man...buttons" opps, I miss the lil Buddler! I'll have to come visit him and give him a poke in the nose and a butterscotch candy!

Congratulations yet again, Steph!!! As your "adopted parents", we couldn't be prouder or happier for you. I'm glad we could help out in some small way toward your huge accomplishment.
Keep up the good work, honey!
You defiantly helped me out, if it wasn't for you guys taking me to Illinois I wouldn't have my HOF yet, I really do appreciate all you too have done! Our girlies both got to finish their HOF at "home" on the same day! I thought that was pretty kool..O and I have a VERY pretty picture of Sidley that I'll have to post
default_wink.png
:

Congrats Were you at Area 1 by chance?
Yes, I was there with my 3 "kids" and my Mom.

That is to funny, you were our neighbor :bgrin . Hows your fussy eater doing?

LOL, that is too funny! He's doing awesome, and has started putting on weight. I had his teeth done as soon as we got home and was flushing his mouth with listerine to heel it and he's been eating since! :new_multi: I actually got some pictures of him that I will have to post soon and actually "introduce" him to his forum family. Were you the ones that gave me the hay and some purina ultium? Sorry if I'm thinking the wrong people.

ohh boy...you had to post a pic in there with me in it..didnt you?LOL..What am I looking at..
default_wacko.png
:

ANYWAYS....CONGRATS again on Magoo's HOF!! We didnt end up getting her a Big MAc at McD's on the way home, eh?? LOL. We musta forgot when we were stuffing our own faces from the long show day! Thanks for dragging me along. It sure was more relaxing without me showing..and I was glad to be there for your and Maddies acomplishments!

BTW....Why arent you on msn?? :eek: I have some pics to send you of Maddie, Rev and Sizz... :aktion033:

-Kris

HAHA I thought you'd enjoy that Kris...No I know eh? poor Magoo probably cried seeing as she missed out on McD's and all... I bet the lil Rev hog would have been screaming for something greasy if he knew what we were eating
default_wink.png
: They did get extra carrot/apple/molasses treats the next day. And no problem, your more than welcome to drag along anytime!

O, I didnt even realise I wasn't on. :new_shocked: ..I think it kept kicking me off, because I have signed on several times today.. Do you mind just emailing them to me?? please...I know Im sad eh

sure! Im going out to the barn right now, but when I come in, I'll send them over. They turned out really good actually!

TTYL

-Kris

Yes Steph, that is us. I am glad to hear he is doing well, he is going to be a VERY nice colt when he fills out (I like him already as you know). Are you going to Nationals? If so we will have to visit with you.
default_yes.gif
:

Yes, I will be there with the 3 Rascals and my Mom again. We will defiantly have to visit and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again! Thank you very much for the compliments on him! He actually has already started looking a lot better, you could see the difference in a week. He's eating the omelene 200 right now and I just found the Purina Tri-max (our Canadian equivalent to your Ultium), so he's coming around nicely
default_smile.png

Congratlations-- I was happy to see you doing so well at some of those shows you were talking about.

See you on the weekend

Congratulations Steph way to go and if your looking for another winner we leave for Ohio next month.

Ernie & Pat

Congrats Steph, you know I love your mare....and I cant leave out rev...I havent met the new guy yet but man oh man hes purdy in the pictures. I hope I can make it too a show some time this year, or next hahaha...I may just have to call in and quit work to come and show with you again LOL.

Good luck at Nationals
default_yes.gif
:

~Shawntelle

Latest posts

Back