My Best Friend Needs You're Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorseluver

Reaction score
Three weeks ago my BEST friend Jenelle found out that she had breast cancer. She was worried, but I assured her that many women beat breast cancer each year, and it was all about a positive attitude. Well, she called me this morning, and she found out that the cancer in not only in her breasts, but in her bones. I am very worried about her. She has a young daughter, and is just starting to get her life in order. Please keep her in you're prayers.

oh my, prayers coming! one of my high school buddies i still keep in touch with went through breast cancer a couple of years ago. lucky for her they caught it early... in the bones does not sound so good. :no: so, good idea to bring it here, the power of prayer can be HUGE!

Absolutely -- Hugs for you and your friend. I hope she can find a good support group of people who have experienced the same things --- and that her treatments are successful and she goes into remission.

Many warm loving thoughts for you both and her family.

JJay

That is so sad. I HATE Cancer. I have lost some friends and family to it, and other friends and family are survivors of it. I just HATE that stuff!

She is in my prayers right now.

~Karen

default_pray.gif
: Why do things like this seem to happen to wonderful people? We've had our rounds with cancer in our family. My cousin had breast cancer a few years ago. They found out a few days after she had her baby. She's doing great now, but had her up's and down's with treatment. I hope Jenelle can get the support that she needs. She has a very long road ahead, and will need lots of support. I will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
default_pray.gif
:

Prayers for Janelle and that she makes a quick and rapid recovery. God bless her.

Latest posts

Back