My AMHR Gelding Needs a good home...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini-Max (Christine)

Reaction score
Forum members:

This is not a sales ad! I need some assistance finding a home for my AMHR perlino gelding. His name is Max and I posted about him a couple years ago. He was moved to my MIL last September while we moved to KY and got our barn situated. So, I have to find a good home for Max. Max can be very ill mannered and you can say he was a newbie mistake. My MIL has worked with him a lot and has calmed him down. But she wants to keep him, but I am afraid it will turn into me dumping him on her. So, I am offering him to a good home. He would make a great driving horse. He has been trailered only twice and the last time was not bad. He is AMHR registered and just needs his AMHA papers updated. I believe he measures just around 34". He has Komoko bloodlines in his family. He would make a great horse with a firm hand and some training. He would also make a great pal for another horse if needed. Please anyone interested email me at [email protected] or reply to this post. Max is located in Jasper, FL just about 30 minutes south of Valdosta, GA. I can email photos to anyone seriously interested!

note: This is not the horse pictured in my avatar. Ashley this is not Gus!

Christine

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mil wants him, I would let her have him. SOunds like she has gotten attached to him. IF it dont work out then find him a new home.

However I do hope you plan to have some kind of buddy for Gus?

Hi, Just a not to say hello and to say I am so glad GUS is settled in. I do miss him but I am sure he is happy being home.

Max has a place in my heart and I do wish the guy would back out that wants him But He will have fun in his new home in Ocala and maybe teach the foals how to interact. He will be their teacher. I have never been around mini's till I watched Gus and Max and now am hooked. They are so cute and I just love them. Max has the antics to make you laugh. He has ruled the roost (and I was worried about his small size). He has kept in line.. Two 16 hand Paints, a cranky QH mare, an Old retired gelding, and 3 other full size horses. It is as if they are smaller than he is .

I know he will have a great home in Ocala....and Christine is trying to find him a place where he is not so confined. I think she is a great daughter-in-law, wife and Mom, and of course..horsey mom too.

Love Connie

(The Mother-in-law)

Latest posts

Back