Moses... in the house!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
posted this on the donkey forum first but then thought a lot of you don't go on there and i haven't posted on the picture forum in a while... so here you go:

i threatened my husband this would happen if they all left me alone on Thanksgiving Day... a bored and lonely woman* with a new baby donkey to play with
default_new_shocked.gif

first stop was my recliner but that picture didn't turn out. something weird about my camera settings that i can't figure out... but the ones i am posting here you will at least get the idea
default_wink.png
so here is Moses ON THE COUCH

DSCF2646.jpg

IN MY BED
DSCF2648.jpg

UNDER THE COVERS (don't worry honey, it was MY SIDE, and i DID wash the sheets after this
default_yes.gif
)

DSCF2647.jpg

even IN THE BATHTUB

DSCF2649.jpg

i got the CUTEST shot of him coming out my bedroom door... but of course that's one of the pics you can't even tell what it was, darn it. he was SO GOOD, i just picked him up and put him where i wanted him and he posed great
default_biggrin.png
i want to do it again with my other camera to see if the pics come out better but i bet he won't be as good now that he is a few weeks older! :DOH!

anyway i didn't want to keep him away from mama too long so this whole thing took less than five minutes and then we were back outside, jumping off the back porch slab

DSCF2653.jpg

Moses says "hhmmmm what do i do now?" Tank, Shasta and Zacchaeus are checking him out.

DSCF2654.jpg

here is one mama glad to have her boy back!

DSCF2657.jpg

DSCF2658.jpg

*don't want you all feeling sorry for me, actually i had a wonderfully peaceful Thanksgiving, no hubby, no kids, no cooking, no cleaning, no company... just me and the critters
default_biggrin.png

He sure gets around. <LOL> Those photos are just too cute! Looks like you have a heart stopper on your hands! <VBG>

OK...now Moses is just too cute for words!!! OMG he look slike a little toy!!! I love that pic of momma and baby...precious!

Oh my gosh, how precious!
default_wub.png

I want a baby just like Moses
default_sad.png
He is so darn cute.
default_biggrin.png

He's Gorgious!!

default_wub.png

Lovely!

I wish I could take my mini's inside
default_biggrin.png

He's Gorgious!!

default_wub.png

Lovely!

I wish I could take my mini's inside
default_biggrin.png

Oooooh Moses is such a sweetheart!!
default_wub.png
Can he move to my house!!

Love the pix...
default_biggrin.png

aawww thanks everybody,
default_saludando.gif
Moses is our first home-bred foal and i am beyond proud of him so your compliments really mean a lot to me. and sorry Kingmini and Basketmiss, Moses sold on the Wednesday just 4 days after he was born (on a Sunday).
default_aktion033.gif
actually it would have probably been sooner if i had seen the message the gal sent on Monday and replied immediately... in fact i had two people interested and the second gal now has "dibs" on his aunt's foal, same sire, due in the spring... i can't tell you how thrilled i am to find my idea was right and there is a market in our state for good quality donkeys at a fair price.
default_yes.gif
when we first went looking 5 years ago, there were only a couple of breeders in the whole state and the quality was not that great and the prices way too high, so we went to Texas to buy babies (all we could afford at the time), and my goal became to be a small breeder here in AZ with good quality donkeys at a fair price - small because even when the rest of our jennets are old enough to breed we will only have a few foals a year. i know there are a lot of donkey babies in other parts of the country but a lot of people here can't afford the transport, and we love our donkeys SO MUCH, we want others to have the opportunity as well. i know this is mainly a mini horse forum and i do have and love my mini horses as well, but i must admit if i was forced to make a choice, the donkeys would NOT be the ones to go! IMO there is NOTHING in the world cuter than a day-old baby donkey
default_wub.png

well thanks again for looking everybody
default_saludando.gif

default_wub.png
I love Moses, I want to kiss his nose
default_wub.png
If he wasn't already sold I would be calling you, boy is he cute, I love the longears, I don't currently have one but I did a couple of years ago and I still miss him.

Yvonne

He is adorable
default_wub.png
. We have two miniature donkeys and we love
default_wub.png
them Carmen and Jenny.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back