More on the Jeyn and Nick Saga:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
While Nick is serving in Iraq doing his job, she's doing hers getting her MD degree! She is at AUC School of Medicine in St Maarten. She graduated CumLaude(sp?) with her Bachelor's of Science in Biomedical Science in Michigan, and now is in Medical School

Pictures are of her right before school started with fellow med student in outdoor cafe, then getting her coveted white coat...a milestone..

Then just one of her and a fellow students after they got the coats..no new pics of Nick but will post a couple of him over there I got soon as I get them loaded.

Everyone stay warm and safe, Maxine

n22409790_35534598_3076.jpg

n22409790_35601164_4897.jpg

Jeynandthewhitecoatsquad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute Pix Maxine!

She looks so happy and I know you are so proud of her. I have been wondering how they are doing in their seperate places? Dont be shy about posting updates on these 2...

Thanks for the reply. She hasn't had much chance to enjoy the island since school started but has been to the beach twice..now as hse says "my life is tuudying" and "my new best friend is the library"

I sent her 18lbs worth of stuff as she couldn't bring a lot in her suitcases. Postage I paid was $97! Priority mail IS post office..now she tells me it's finally thre but will cost her minimun of $7 to pick it up! What a scam!

I did find I can send 4lbs in flat rate envelope for $11 international, but she'll still have to pay on the other end to pick it up..geez!

We hope to go visit her maybe next Fall during what we hope will be a three day break..not anxious to go in summertime although it would be cheaper. I even toyed with the idea of coming on a cruiseline, get off one week and leave the next week on return trip..goes out of Ft Lauderdale,Fla so would have to drive down from where we live just 1hr south of Canadian border:)

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful support on this forum..will post Nicks next..something to look at ona cold quiet weekend since no foals are doing anything yet eh?

Maxine

Back