Do you have any prayers left for Nick and Jeyn?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
Remember the saga of Nick and Jeyn my grand daughter? He's the one that just returned to Iraq for 2nd time..he went back Dec 3rd.

Well he somehow contacts her every day..has been sent to a bad area (are there any good ones?), all I can say right now.

Yesterday she heard nothing from him..she was so worried but wee hours this am she got word from him. He's OK but his commander was killed and another fellow shot too. Couldn't contact anyone till families notified.

Jeyn leaves this coming Sunday flyng out to Medical school, she starts Jan 3rd..she's got a very hard long road ahead of her threre and I pray he stays safe and she can concentrate on her career and he comes home to her. I will miss her but hope to visit her some time next Winter. She'll be in St Maarten Dutch Antilles Netherlands..then I think it's New York for rotations and clinicals.

I know you my forum family have a lot to pray about lately but I'd sure appreciate a prayer sent their way again..my thanks,

Maxine

n22409790_35331563_9315_edited.jpg

Always, Maxine, have room for good thoughts and prayers

for our service people and their families.....they do and give

up so much for us that keeping them in our prayers is an

easy do.

Take care of you, too!

My thoughts and prayers are being sent to keep Nick safe and for Jeyn to have much success in medical school!!!

Our prayers are lifted. God be with...

Adding my good thoughts and prayers. (Thank you, Nick, for your service to our country and for keeping us safe.)

OH MAXINE, how very stressful! I am soooo sad for the families of the lost service men. My son is heading over that way this spring, and I am already so worried about it I am just spinning.
default_no.gif
WHYWHYWHY do people seem to HAVE to fight and kill??? I will never understand it. Such a horrible sad waste of life. I am praying like crazy for all of our good servicemen and women and hope like heck they all come home to their families.

((((HUGS)))) Maxine and family.

Clickmini, I hope by Spring it will be over for us! And you son will go somewhere fun like Hawaii or Germany eh?
default_smile.png

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Heard from him today, he's on giard suty in tower all night last night..Jeyn told him to sit on the floor and keep his head down LOL Oh that he could do that.

He's a scout and usually has to go out ahead of the guys so actually that's a good duty for now;)

Jeyn leaves tomorrow morning for St Maarten to Medical school there. So now they can't communicate for some time and I told them both to stay stong for each other.

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Minx, I will definitely be keeping them on my prayer list. I just widh all this fighting would end and all of our men and women could come home to there loved ones. That would be been the best christmas out.

Keeping them in my prayers. ((((HUGS)))) to you Maxine.

Sending prayer all of your ways.. I hope she can concentrate on school and not worry too much about Nick. I hope he comes back safe and sound...

I hope you Maxine can try to relax too, I know that is easier said than done, sometimes...

Back