Jeyn and Nick saga,Officialy engaged!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
Nick wrote a long letter and he has ordered an engagement ring for Jeyn which is being sent to his mothers house. He has a short leave in April and she has Spring break from Med School then so they are meeting in Florida at Disney World!

This is our Nick, the kind of guy he is..he will have time added to his 2nd stay in Iraq to do this. But they have put it off a long time due to the war and guess he feels now he's ready to do it officially.

He also wrote a long letter to Jeyn asking her to promise to go on with her life without him if the worst happens because the place he is at is so bad right now. They lost 5 guys in his unit all at once just last Feb 5th! More before that..anyway, we love Nicholas very much and are thrilled that Jeyn and he are moving forward with their life.

Please join us in their joy even though she doesn't get the ring on her finger till April
default_biggrin.png

Here they were last December when he left..not a good picture though. I posted the picture once before , sorry about posting again but I was so happy this morning when I heard the news.Also one in happier times last summer.

Maxine

n22409790_35331564_9008.jpg

100_1138.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so exciting Maxine!!

I'm sure you are just floating...

Keep us posted and pictures when you can...

Yes thank you we are very pleased. We feel like he is already family. We were hoping he would fly to St Maarten where she is in school but he doesn't have a passport believe it or not!

These boys travel strictly on written orders and are not issued passports so he can only travel from Iraq to states and back..

Still all that matter is the time they have together.And the same for many many others out there living the same scernario..so hard for them all.

Maxine

Back