Ongoing Saga of Jeyn and Nick!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
After such a sad sad day for us thought I'd post our good news as of last week..Jeyn had a 9 day break from medical school and Nicholas got a short leave from being on duty in Iraq , (quite a feat!) and they met here in Michigan..he took her to his folks for a while, also her folks..then...

in-between he stopped at a playground park where they played together as kids.(They met when they were 10) After a while he pulled her aside and dropped to his knee and yes proposed!
default_biggrin.png

And of course she said yes!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

So now they are officially engaged to be married...we were in Florida and so have no pictures but here's one I've posted before of them last December..life goes on
default_yes.gif
They are now again apart, her back to St Maarten in medical school and he in Iraq..so short and sweet.sorry if its big..photobucket ya know.,Maxine

100_1138-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to them both - please tell Nicholas thank you from me for looking out our country and thell Jeyn good luck in medical school.

Are you here in Bradenton/Sarasota now? Would love to meet you.

Barbie

I will say thanks for them, Barbie we've now come home. we were only there for two weeks this time to sign papers on our little unit in Horseshoe Cove that we bought. But you can plan to see us next Winter:)!

Maxine

Maxxine,

Glad to hear of Jeyn and Nic, I do think of them alot, wondering how they are doing in their perpective places...

Nic especally for fighting this war and being such a strong person...

Jeyn for getting thru her schooling while thinking of him over there...

I wish them many years of wedded bliss...

Missy

Latest posts

Back