Nick is gone NOW Jeyn is gone too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
default_sad.png
Sounds silly but Jeyn flew out this morning very early and arrived on St Maarten Netherlands Antilles at 3:30 pm..she got no sleep, to bed at 12:30am and up at 3:30 to get to airport on time.

She called from a computer on Skype (we all got it for Christmas, cell phones don't work well there)

and she was "OK". NO light in her room, seems you have to have a lamp. Thank God for her rehargable flashlight...also she forgot the roll of TP I told her to take so guess what?
default_biggrin.png

Anyway she's met some other students and plans to rent a car for two days as the nearest store is 7 miles! Then she can get ready for orientation and class which starts Jan 3rd.

She won't call again for some time, her laptop doesn't have internet yet till she signs up. She borrowed one next room to hers that got on the island earlier.

She was able to be on long enough to briefly call us, and most important email Nick in Iraq that she got there safely.

I watched her flight on the flight tracker, neat to see all the details of the flight and that it landed safely since it was all over water.

Guess I'm being silly but I'm already lonely..I know a lot of you are missing someone right now due to different reasons..so thought you'd understand my vacant spot in my heart right now. Thanks for reading, Maxine

100_1216.jpg

Maxine that is a wonderful photo of your Jeyn, such a warm smile. :D She is going to be an incredible doctor, I am sure she has compassion for others because she is related to YOU and how could she not???

Sending love and hugs your way...
default_wub.png

Cute pic!

Glad to hear she made it ok.. I'm sure it is hard for you, but keep thinking of the good times you have had with her hopefully the time will pass fast til you see her again...

Latest posts

Back