ALL THREE ARE GOING!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
Whew had a time posting this..I am posting a lot but will be gone rest of the week so using my turns up all at once. :bgrin

PLEASE say a prayer for my only three grandsons!!

One is in Army at Aberdeen, Md..teh trainingtraining for Heating and Cooling, one more left TODAY for Ft Benning ,Ga for infantry,

the last one leaves tomorrow 9/11 for Ft Sill, Okla to finish his Helicopter engine mechanic training..(he already went through one section of training for it)

Now I'm not complaining but I only have three grandsons and they are telling us that by Jan 1st ALL THREE will be in Iraq! :eek:

My grandaughter (22)starts medical school Jan after getting her Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Science. SO she will be gone too..that only leaves me one grand daughter within my reach who is my hero Evie JinJoo, a whole 6 yrs old. with three handicaps and doesn't let it stop her from anythng! Her picture has been on here..if I can make the time I will post pictures of my grandsons,

they are:

Ian Andrew, Christopher Steven, and Steven Eugene..they are 17,19,and almost 18.

Please pray for their safety and strength as they go do what they have to do.

Thank you for reading this and please look for pictures shortly..

Maxine and Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
default_yes.gif
: Prayers are there for all of you. I am so thankful and proud of our soldiers. God bless them all.

Joan

Oh Maxine,,, I am so sorry for the stress that you are going through. I bet you are proud. I hope they will be safe and do what they set out to do.

I shall include each and every one of them in my prayers as well you both.

Oh Maxine, I can only imagine what you must be going thru. I will definitely be keeping all 3 in our thoughts and prayers, and that they all will return home safe and sound to you. (((hugs))) Corinne

I will keep them in my prayers.

Maxine please thank them for me for serving.

Thank God that in a world full of punks, hoodulums, gangs, drugs and alcohol, people still have children and grandchildren who will serve their country! God Bless them all!!!

You must be so proud of your family! I will certainly keep them in my prayers.

God bless our military! God Bless America!

Robin

Prayers are said and one for you!

Hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back