More fun with photography

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Oh boy did I ever have fun the other day! I love photography. Here we have Elliot. We are pretty sure he is cremello but I have not had him tested yet. Its on the to do list
default_wink.png
Elliot is generally a friendly guy who loves pats and scratches but is cautious at the same time. Its hard to explain but really cute. I love to use him for caricatures. Hes my little instigator. He instigates and the second someone gets sick of it and goes after him hes practically on his knees submitting... till they turn away again...
default_rolleyes.gif

Im doing my own little project so I wanted some good horse pictures. They didnt have to be trimmed up and show halter type pictures. For this I just needed them looking fabulous in their barn wear and ready for winter. I took my little guy out along the fence line by the biggies. It started out as I expected. He was interested but VERY submissive. However, my little man got brave and stood up tall and just looked adorable! He even squeaked
default_biggrin.png
I love him!
default_wub.png

DSC01920.jpg

DSC01881.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

The paint mare is my gal Tasai

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

this one just makes me smile

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

the arab mare is Layla

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

You can see my house way back there too.

DSC01888.jpg

Its kind of funny for me as Keegan is my usual major model but that day I think I took one picture with him in it and thats it. Hope everyone enjoyed!

Oh my gosh--I LOVE the 4th one from the top and the 3rd one from the bottom...gorgeous!!

What a beautiful biggie.
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Thank you Karla! It was a good day for pictures! I love it when all goes well!

Giggle giggle. He likes kisses with the girls hey!

I love photographing the horses. There is always something special to capture.

I too love photography and love looking at other people's work. Great pictures of a very handsome boy!

Thanks everyone! I hope to get more pictures of him and the rest of the gang soon. Hopefully in the snow too! I want to decorate him for Christmas!
default_laugh.png
Stay tuned. I know its going to happen in a caricature.

Great pictures.

He really looks good.

What type of halter is that called that he is wearing?

Hello zipper! He is wearing a plain hamilton barn halter. Nothing fancy this time.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back