MOCHA'S CHEROKEE WAR DANCE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful beautiful Tribute for a beautiful stallion. My heart goes out to you all.........

Just thought I'd let you know that as I read this thread I am listening to the song, "The Last Unicorn"....... To me this very fitting for your handsome man. The reprieve is --- "I'm Alive!" And your Dancer is -- waiting (and dancing) on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Blessings,

MA

Beautiful words, I can't stop the tears. We never stop loving them, just because they change homes. I know this as, I am struggling with the death of one of mine that I helped into this world and later sold, and my husband keeps telling me he was not mine anymore, but that does not change your love for them.

I know there are no words, but I am so very sorry, and you can have some comfort in knowing he was loved to the fullest to the very end, as I am sure he knows, and was not alone when he pasted.

My deepest sympathy

I am so sorry for your loss
depresse.gif

What a hard time for you. I know you have a big hole in your heart and I am so so sorry for your loss!

Heartfelt sympathy!

Maxine and Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to read about your loss. I never met Cherokee War Dance but I'm sure glad he was a part of New England because he is Humble's great-grandsire and I am crazy about Humble.

To all who knew and loved him, my condolences. What a lovely tribute to a fine horse.

Mary

I can see your heart is aching.
default_sad.png

I see what you mean about his 'head'. YES, he was as beautiful as you described.

Such a sad loss, my thoughts are with all of you.

xoxoxox

I am so very sorry for your (and Judy's) loss...He was a beautiful horse and I always admired his picture when I look at RHA's website. I am sure he will be missed by many.
default_sad.png

My heartfelt sympathies for the loss of your beautiful boy :no:

I was always a big fan. I am very very sorry for your loss. He was very special. My sympathies to you, Larry, Judy and everyone.

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm so very sorry for your loss. what a lovely tribute, it's obvious he was loved very passionately.

I can finally talk about the loose of Dancer without tears. Those of us who love animals and especially horses are sometimes gifted with that certain animal that just fits right into your heart and soul. I first saw Dancer at a show with Cindy and I could not get my mind off him. I was fortunate enough that I was able to purchase him. Larry and I spend hours with our horses. It is, as it is with many of you, a labor of love. As a part of our farm and family Dancer never let us down. He always gave you his best, and that is the most you can ask of any friend. Here at the farm he was a favorite with everyone, including the two and three year old children who could enter his stall and brush him with no worries from the adult humans. We ponied the younger horse from his cart, this means they trotted up beside him not behind the cart. He never forgot his manners, never once. He not only did well in the show ring, he was a great sire, and most of all he was a part of our working farm. To all of you who have responded to Cindy, who have responded here on the forum and who have called Larry and I. THANK YOU, knowing that others remember him and that those who didn't actually meet him do care is most helpful. Now I am going for a handkerchief.

Wow I too have always admired the photos I have seen of him. I have a big red man that I think the world of, so I can see where you would be devastated. I am so sorry....

Latest posts

Back