Minis killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a horrible thing to have happened.

I hope law enforcement can catch these criminals and prosecute them harshly. The behavior is an indicator of sociopathy which could mean they might go after people in the future. In the meantime, I am so sorry for those innocent little horses.

Look up "McDonald Triad" which names behaviors which indicate that a person might be a sociopath.

new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
How terrible! I hope the family can find out who did it.

OMG! The horror and pain those little children had to endure, they will never be able to erase from their momories the horror of this sensless act against their beloved pets. Whoever did this has no soul, no remorse, and will probably move on to commit more horrable crimes against animals and humanity in the future. One can only hope they are found soon, perhaps if a reward were to be offered one of their so called friends might turn them in the authorities.

default_saludando.gif
OMG how could any one do such a cruel thing. iam sitting here with tears running down my face

what is happening to this world.......

Horrible! So hard to understand how a person's mind could work this way... yes, I hope they are caught and fully prosecuted. Takes a sick, dangerous mind to do something like that.

Jan

It is people like this (usually teenage boys) who grow up to do the same to humans. They are called serial killers.

Serial killers have been around since the beginning of time. This is what i would like to do to them if I ever confronted one.
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
:GoGetUm
:GoGetUm
:GoGetUm Jail is just too good for them !!

Latest posts

Back