Mini Missing in Oklahoma!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
*****NOTICE****

I am posting this for a friend…. I also posted on the salesboard.

She lives at Stratford Oklahoma and one of her mini mares went missing on Wednesday. We don’t know if she somehow escaped their pasture or if she was stolen. She was in a pasture with several other mares and cannot find a place where she could have gotten out. Surrounding pastures have been searched.

The mare’s name is Witts Nick Nack (we call her Nicki). She is 4 years old and looks black in her winter coat and kind of black bay in summer coat. She is around 32” tall.

Here are 2 pictures. The one in summer coat is August 09 and winter coat is November 09.

If you have any information or see this mare call Nancy Witt at 580-759-6391.

nicki.jpg

nicki2.jpg

Thanks for posting this Julie. Nancy is SICK with worry! I am too! I will keep praying Nicki is found! Poor Nancy!!!
default_crybaby.gif

Oh my! I'll ask the OMHCI secretary to send out an email to all members. How scary. I hope they get her home safe and sound and quickly!.

Charlotte

Thank you Julie, for posting. I was feeling so alone dealing with this, I never have been one to ask for help.

Yes Robin please keep the prayers coming, Nicki was born and raised here..I worry so much about her.

Oh Charlotte, that would be great if you could do that.

I am going to try to make it to an auction in Prague tomorrow, hopefully I can find my way. I have emailed Mary to see if maybe she can go with me, she is sorta on the way. And should Nicki be there, no better person to have with me than Mary. She would know exactly how to handle it.

Thank you everyone.

{{{{{Nancy}}}}} No need to feel alone Sis.

Erika told me and I told Julie.

I agree, Mary is the best! I hope you can go and look for your mare there.

My prayers go with you!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this been posted with Netposse and on Craig's List and other free advertising web sites?

I don't see it on Netposse

Charlotte

Oh, I'm so sorry and I hope you find her quickly!

I saw this posted on Craigslist day before yesterday. I would post it on there everyday until you find her since the ads rotate through so fast.

Best of luck!

Oh, my, Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Nicki. Sure hope and pray you find her today.

Rita

I couldn't figure out how to do the possenet thing, my mind is not working at all. I did email them to find out what I needed to do. Call the auction house and they don't have anyone fitting Nicki's description..said he would call if one came in and he sounded sincere. I have a colt that is acting colicy and don't want to leave.

Nicki is now listed with Net posse PLEASE go to link and forward to everybody and post flyers. I am going out og my mind!

http://www.netposse.com/stolenmissing/NickiOKjan10.html

Thank you so much in advance...I promise to post anything I hear..but until then I am spending every second trying to get Nicki on everything I can and calling, contacting auctions...and still trying to take care of the ones here. So please understand when it goes a few days with out a update...no news is no news
default_no.gif

Thank you all for the prayers and support.

Have you looked on the www.ac4h.com?

I hope she's home safe and sound soon!

i hate to say this, but keep a close eye out for her on sale boards. I have heard of a lot of people stealing dogs (and sometimes horses) then selling them on craigslist or similar sites. Post posters at local vets as well. A lot of local animal lovers going in and out of there.

The word has gone out to the Oklahoma Miniature Horse Club. They pretty much cover the state and some in surrounding states.

I hope she is home soon!!!!

Charlotte

I have been checking the craigslist in the Kansas area for her and the feed stores sales board in this area
default_no.gif
...nada ziltch

Oh Nancy I hope you find your girl soon. I will keep my eye out for her - you never know. If I can do anything at all please let me know. HUGS.

Nancy, if no one has done this yet, you need to contact the schools. As many as possible in and out of your immediate area and include the kindergartens. They can put it over their PA system for you. If your little girl was stolen, remember, kids have very big mouths! I feel awful for you and hope she is returned home to you safe and sound and very soon.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back