Mini Friend needs Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMags

Reaction score
Hello All :saludando:

I really hate to ask this but a good friend of mine needs help. Everyone may know her as "Dream Mountain Farm" she did go by "kdsqh2003" Her name is Melanie Fitch.

This is the story. Other Mini friends of ours (7th heaven) bought a farm (this is there dream farm) They were in need of getting rid of a Double wide trailer on the farm. They wanted to donate it to someone that can really use it. They want to build a new house on the farm. I was at the right place at the right time (this rarly happens) I told them I know the perfect person that can really use this home. My friend Mel has had so much going on with her life right now. She needs something good in her life right about now.
default_yes.gif
: Her Mother passed away right before new years she was with her till the very end. She took this very hard. She is the only child and her mother didn't have any life insurence and left her with a lot of bills. Mel is still payoff the funeral. Mel has five kids and she also takes care of her Father. She will bend over backwords for anyone. She never asks for help and she is the one that needs it sometimes. She needs the $$ to help her move the home about 60 to 70 miles. If you can find it in your heart to help her out..... We (my husband and I) are going down this weekend to help her level out the ground to put the home on. We will start on the pillers but need the $$ for all the stuff.... I am asking for help from anyone....

You can pay-pal me $$ at

[email protected]

Please make sure you put Donation to Melanie Fitch. Thanks to all that can find it in there hearts to help out a mini friend.... :bgrin
default_wub.png
: every little bit of help would be GREAT

Mags

Thank you Pepperhill. You are the only one that seems to care here. Thanks that means alot to me. :bgrin

Mags :flirt:

Mags,

I do care about your friend and admire you for trying to help her. Unfortunately, there have been a few unscrupulous requests for help/funding on the forum that has scared alot of people off. I just don't know what's real and what's not anymore. I'm sorry!!

I see :new_shocked: I have not been on here in a long time to much work to do....
default_rolleyes.gif
: Thanks a bunches for caring. I know alot of you know me here and I would never ask for my self for any $$ My friend is in need of this house and I am giving all I have to help her. even if you can't give us $$ Please pray that we find a way to get this done for her. Thanks for Letting me know.... :bgrin

Mags :flirt:

I'll add a prayer for your friend. It's sad that because of some unscrupulous(?sp) people that we have become more wary on this forum. It's not that we don't care but we've been burned before. Good luck raising money for your friend. You might do better in your local area....have a bake sale and let folks know where the proceeds are going.

To Paul and Maggie at miniridge farm ..Also to Mike and Janet Uliano of 7th heaven farm.

You dont know how much my family and I appreciate what you are doing for us ..

You have went above and beyond friendship to help my family ....Whenever I feel lost in the long winding path of life...I look around and find you beside me making things better and brighter , thanks so much for always being there..God has blessed me with wonderful friends...

I just hope someday i can find a way to show my appreciation...To all the minifriends I have found here and abroad ...

Last edited by a moderator:
MAGS ,I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN GET HELP FOR YOUR FRIEND,I THINK ITS GREAT THEY HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO CARE ENOUGH TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE AND ASK FOR HELP,I HOPE EVERYTHING CHANGES FOR THE BETTER FOR THEM, GODBLESS.....AND ILL KEEP THEM IN MY PRAYERS ALSO, I WISH WE ALL HAD GOOD FRIENDS LIKE YOU
default_yes.gif
: SORRY I FORGOT TO ADD,THERE ARE SOO MANY GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE THAT WOULD USUALLY HELP AT THE DROP OF A NUTSHELL,BUT IVE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE GET BURNT WHICH IS SOO SAD,BECAUSE NOW WHEN A GENUINE CASE COMES ALONG PEOPLE ARE SO WEARY, IT DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT CARE ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mel
default_wub.png
:

I know you need this and I am doing what I would think anyone would do. The only reason I posted this is I think you need more help than I can help you with. I hope you didn't mind..
default_rolleyes.gif
: so I wanted to lay my self out here to help you out. You need a little sunshine in your life right about now.
default_yes.gif
:

Shane

I can truly understand that people here have a heart of gold and have got burnt. Anyone is more than welcome to call me if you truly would like to help 724-375-6819 ... :bgrin

Thanks everyone for your prays.
default_smile.png

If you can see I have been a member here for a long time. I have been here since it was the old way.. you old timers here know what I am talking about...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Mags

Well, although I cannot help financially, I can vouchsafe right now that this is NOT a rip-off, Maggie is MY mentor and has done more things for ME than I can ever pay her back for. She's the one who got us into minis, helped us as we struggled along trying to learn about these darling creatures. Took time payments on the horses we bought from her- long term time payments. She helped us at our first shows, then helped at our first Nationals. Paul even drove my gelding for me when we found out the judges preferred men that day- no questions asked. Just jumped in my cart and took off. She also lent me her Rowdy-bred stallion TWO YEARS in a row to breed to my mares- gratis. Five FILLIES I got from him! She let me borrow her Mini trailer more times than I can count. Even after we dented it up. (Sorry, Mags....
default_wub.png
: ) Took it to Canada. She didn't mind. Taught me to DRIVE. Not just sit there and hold the reins. But to DRIVE.

Sorry I can't help with $$$, Mags- I'm drowning as it is...... miss you guys.
default_sad.png

Lucy

I wish I could help with the money, but I am stuggling enough myself.

I will be sending loads or prayers though. I hope they get through this.

Hey Lucy

That was one of the nicest things any one said about me publicly.
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_wub.png
: you guys are GREAT friends and I am so proud to be your friend.
default_crybaby.gif
: You made me cry reading this post. Thanks I am always glad to help out a friend.
default_thumbup.gif
:

I have had one person e-mail me to help out and I thank you very much, you know who you are. I don't want to post on here yet who you are. Thanks for your help. :bgrin :aktion033:

Mags

Latest posts

Back