Mid America Club seminars and horse auction one week from today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueprintminis

Reaction score
I noticed when you go to the website, it gives the info about the horses consigned, BUT what it does not say is that phone bids are being accepted. You don't have to be there to bid. Robin of LKF has been wonderful to work with to make this sale happen. I'm sure if you wanted a horse she and the consigned could/would work with you. I will try to find out how the phone bids will be taken and when the phone bidding can start.

By the way, who will be there?

I'M GOING..
default_risa8.gif

We will be there, so now we're up to 4! There are some great horses consigned. We have 4 in the sale, including two mares heavy in foal for this year, but are also looking at some of the others that may be too good to pass up. The clinics should be great, too. If you've never had a chance to learn about Equine Dentistry from Carl Mitz, it's worth coming just for that. The location, at beautiful Little King Farm, makes it worth the trip as well.

Hopefully Robin will get the information regarding phone bidding posted for people who can't make the trip. Since it's a silent auction, there won't be the pressure to be on the phone at the exact moment the horse goes in the ring, like a regular auction.

I'm coming!!!! going to have to get up WAY too early to be there for Carl's seminar, but def do NOT want to miss that opportunity for further education.

I think this is a great offering by the club. THANKS!

also bringing a special delivery to Mama Reece
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
:)

JOE KAHRE

Bella Voce Miniatures

default_new_rofl.gif
Then maybe we won't have trouble finding a parking spot.
Very funny. I guess there won't be any line for the bathroom either.

It really will be a FUN and worth-while day. Anybody in the area who can come out it would be worth the drive. We have a very very active club. Our club puts on 3 AMHA shows, 2 of which were the HIGHEST attended shows of 2011, even larger than the regional championship shows. We would love to add new members so hopefully, anyone reading this who has been undecided about coming out next Saturday, please plan on it. I'm sure that there are also TONS of new foals running around LKF that you would like to see. It is a beautiful setting and I just know it will be a beautiful, sunny Spring day.

Looks like we might get a little wet Saturday..Bring your umbrella or bring your soap...lol..70% chance of rain..Scattered thunder storms. Going to rain primarily in the morning,but won't be a complete washout..Should be a great day over all..

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl Mitz is a don't miss speaker. The man is a wealth of knowledge...simply amazing. John Eberth also is sooooo knowledgable when it comes to genetics. I wish I could make it, but not in the cards right now.

There are some great horses in this sale. If you can make it to Little King Farm for the seminars, I'm sure you will get a lot from them. If you can't be there in person for the sale, here is the information for phone bidding:

Call Robin or Marianne and they will set you up with a bidder's number and give you instructions on how to bid by phone.

Robin's phone: 812 493-3707

Marianne's phone: 812 292-4040

Latest posts

Back