Memorial Day Parade Video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I AM Ranch

Reaction score
A group of us went into a Memorial Day parade with our minis. We enjoy making others smile and we wanted to thank those that have served for our freedom. The video is on the front page of our site (on the left of the screen) at www.PaintedSunMiniatureHorses.com or at this link http://blip.tv/file/2159035#share

People have asked just how did we get the umbrellas to stay on the carts. So, that resulted in another video http://blip.tv/file/2159391#share

We are getting too hot to parade here in AZ any more until the fall, but I hope some of you can use our umbrella idea.

Blessings,

Beth

Last edited by a moderator:
Great shade ideas Beth. It gets hot here in TX too! I would like to do a 4th of July parade with my mini. The umbrella would make a big difference I'm sure.

May I ask the size of the umbrella and where you purchased it?

Thanks!!!!

Lori

Great shade ideas Beth. It gets hot here in TX too! I would like to do a 4th of July parade with my mini. The umbrella would make a big difference I'm sure.
May I ask the size of the umbrella and where you purchased it?

Thanks!!!!

Lori
We bought them at Big Lots. I will have to go measure size. Wish we could do a July 4 parade, but our heat will be out of control by then. There is a video on my site that explains how we attached the umbrellas. If you go to the "video index', it is the top movie. Look for the video index link on my home page, in the middle, under the 2 movies.

Beth

www.PaintedSunMiniatureHorses.com

Thanks Beth,

I'll go to Big Lots and look for the umbrella. I watched the video. Seems easy enough. Another honey-do for my Beau. Hee Hee.

We just finished re-vamping the fold down canopy on my pony cart. It had lost it's ability to stay up. LOL

But the pony is just too jumpy for a parade. I want to show off my new mini and he's much more laid back....more fun and less stress!

Thanks for all the tips!

Beth thank you for sharing your video. Looks like you all had a ball and the horses looked fantastic! Did you all get your carts locally, Phoenix?

Congrats on your award......

You guys all looked fab!! Love the umbrellas and you certainly went all out w/the red white and blue!! Thanks too for the instructional video!!

Latest posts

Back