2012 NW BEACHDRIVERS' WEEKEND

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had lots of fun! It was great getting to know everyone. Thank you again Suzanne and Keith for letting me drive Mingus! We should plan something a bit sooner than next August
default_smile.png

Mingus, Keith and I are safely home after a fantastic long weekend. We were all exhausted from all of the fun and activity; Mingus has already bounced back while Keith and I are still recovering! We had such a great time, and I'll write up a full report once we are back to abnormal.

It was great to meet Michelle (a fellow saxophonist!) and see Mary again. In case you haven't guessed it from their posts, they are both absolutely wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh, I wish people would stop sharing that awful picture of Kody! There are at least a dozen versions on various cameras and that's the only one my horse looks like a mule in. LOL

Leia

I have only seen one group photo posted here or on Facebook, unless Mingus managed to toss his head in more than one shot. Keith took just two photos, but I've only seen the one he took with Stephanie's camera -- the other was with your phone. Mingus doesn't look especially wonderful in that shot and neither do I (do I ever?), but I'm glad we have the group shot anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Keith took quite a few on Dad's iPhone, actually. Unfortunately Dad HAS his iPhone again, which makes it hard for me to get the photos off it! LOL. I'll try to get them tonight. I think Keith took a couple on Stephanie's camera as well. Higher res may be an issue has he didn't know how to zoom in so the photos have to be cropped pretty far. The downside of cell phone pictures....

Leia

If there are other photos online, please forward them (or the link) to me. Despite the many Facebook posts, I've only seen the one photo in which Mingus is, unfortunately, tossing his head.

Latest posts

Back