Cute and funny mini donkey video needs your support -- last few days!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogie's Maid

Reaction score
Hey folks,

You all have been great about supporting my entry in the Coldwell Banker "Life, Camera, Action" contest, in which we were supposed to make a short video showcasing our home from the point of view of a pet or child.

Just wanted to let you know that voting is still open through the 22nd (you can vote once every 24 hours), and boy, we could sure use your votes! The competition is pretty stiff, and we need to stay in the top ten to make it to the judged portion of the competition.

So, if you've voted before, please vote again -- and if you haven't seen the video yet, take a look! I guarantee a smile, if nothing else.
default_yes.gif

To vote, you click on the "Vote Now" button below the video. Facebook likes and sharing are fantastic (yes, please do tell your friends!), but they don' t count as votes. I don't do Facebook and Twitter and all that myself, so it's a miracle that we have managed to be in the top ten all this time (we are currently ranked #5 in the nation!), thus if you have any way to spread the word, we would be most grateful. Here is the link:

https://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/327371/voteable_entries/68817252

Thanks again for all your help...we would never have made it this far without the "mini" community!

Very gratefully,

Susan K, aka "Rogie's Maid"

Back