Matt Andersen

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I was at the Vinyl Cafe concert earlier this week (google Vinyl Cafe and Stuart McLean on CBC radio to learn more about that...very funny stories he tells!). Well the host always has lesser known and usually up-and-coming acts that play as well.

This year there was a woman who was about typical to what he has on....a decent singer, but not what I'd listen to. Then he had the second performer come on....Matt Andersen, an East Coaster (from New Brunswick) who plays Blues. I'm not much of a Blues fan.....but wow....when this guy started playing guitar, I was pretty impressed, you could tell he could REALLY play. THEN when he started singing
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked Talk about amazing voice!!!!! You know those singers who make the hair on your neck stand on end.....wow.....I still can't get it out of my head

He came back on stage later and sang 'O Holy Night'.....I just can't explain it...I have never...NEVER heard anyone sing that song soo well. He was absolutely amazing. One of those singers who is as good, if not better live.

I have been scouring the web trying to find a video of him singing 'O Holy Night', but I can't find it anywhere
default_sad.png
It's too bad.....it was simply amazing.

Here is a link to the other song that he sang, one of his own (played at the same concert I saw, only this one was from earlier in the year)

I don't usually post about this stuff, but I haven't been able to get it out of my head all week!

Hope someone enjoys the song too!

~kathryn

Glad you liked him!!

I just found out my sister got us tickets to go see him in March!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Can't wait!!!!

~kathryn

I should have added that his website is http://www.stubbyfingers.ca

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back