Marlanoc Round Four!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello precious ladies!! We've missed you!! Can't wait to see all these special little ones!

Your collection is getting larger! Hmmm...

Agistment? Is that boarding? Or something else (for those of us not in the "know"...)?

I'm looking forward to seeing those babies! I think Kalari is the one I like best.

Oh look at all those gorgeous preggy bellies!! Exciting times ahead!
default_thumbup.gif

My collection likes to get larger
default_new_rofl.gif
I swear they do it when my back is turned!

Yup agistment is what we call boarding
default_smile.png
I've had another stud using my spare paddocks, it's been a good way to pre graze paddocks before the minis go in. I usually have more people up over summer so they can use the arena, usually fun as I often beg a ride off a friend. Should be more fun this year because I'll have Magni home soon!

Rivain's udder has a nice size building, still small for her with the nipples pointing in but very much in the right direction. I guess I better dig the foaling kit out of the mess I call a tackroom! Twinkles is barely worth speaking about but I think we all know by now that she loves to take her time and keep us waiting (for lovely bay colts
default_new_rofl.gif
)

Ashanti and Belle both feel warm but no filling, feels more like the factory is getting ready to start working but hasn't yet.

The 'factory' will soon be running up to full capacity - just to give you something to do!! LOL!!

Each report a little more exciting! I can't wait to see what this year brings!

I'm being super mean this year and trying to drag other people into foal watch with me
default_new_rofl.gif
Personally I think they just want to see a foal born and they know this is My Last Big Foaling Season!

Of course everyone usually avoids Zombie Bree so they don't know the danger they are putting themselves in
default_new_rofl.gif

But WE KNOW and we love it!! Personally, I'm looking forward to the Zombie....she's quite funny during this time, and always gives me a "pick me up". And I remember hearing something about a "last big foaling season" last season. I know that sometimes plans change, and I know we're looking forward to at least one next year, right? So, we'll see how you do Bree! I can't wait!

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl Hayley!!

Well you've got Varda to watch next year but that will be my only foal. I want to go a massive weekend long trail ride with Magni that I have to skip this year because it's right smack in my foaling time. Varda should have an early bub so won't get in the way of my "year off."

After that I have two more Shadowfax breedings to use and then I probably won't breed anything else until Thor and Loki reach full maturity. I still probably won't have sold anything given how really, REALLY bad the markets gotten over here.

But not like I'm going anywhere anyway
default_wink.png
How could I deprive the non facebookers from Magni and Hansel updates... And you want to see how the foals are growing so it's not like I'm totally off topic
default_new_rofl.gif

We would be lost without you!!! And you KNOW I'm looking forward to Varda's baby next year.

Sounds like a fun time planned with the massive trail ride. I'm drooling already!

I'm going to blame you for this Diane
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Looks like this might not be Marlanoc's last season... and I might be missing my ride next year!

Will let you know when I have more info/confirmation
default_wink.png

All confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIEING of excitement right now...

.... but should I tell? I'm not sure if I've been mean enough lately
default_wink.png

Good heavens Bree, there's no keeping up with you! What are you planning now - or should I say what have you already done? And without telling us too!!!

So come on - no more secrets, it's not allowed - TELL ALL!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

ok.

But only because I'm pretty much shouting this news from the rooftops!

Guess who is coming to visit my lovely ladies for a year....

19134_302757886353_7458730_n.jpg

http://www.korianapark.com/KorianaShadowfaxAStar.html

Yup! Shadowfax gets to come and play with me for a year while his owner moves!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

So next year you'll be watching Varda....... and Kalari, Belle, Fantasy and hopefully Jazz ALL for Shadow babies!
default_firstprize.gif

(p.s, you know I love throwing in a random new plan just to keep you all on your toes. Keeps life interesting
default_whistling.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh WOW! WOW! WOW! You lucky thing!! I absolutely thrilled for you - never mind that your previous plans will have to be put on hold for a year or too, this is such a great opportunity. Brilliant!!

Plus we all get the chance to see lots of pics of that very handsome man!
default_yes.gif

That was pretty much my thought as well "plans? Who said anything about plans! Plans are meaningless when we're talking about Shadowfax!!!"
default_new_rofl.gif

Plus although he hasn't been tested for any colour stuff we're pretty sure he is homozygous sabino, heterozygous tobiano, heterozygous agouti and possible few spot. May have a red gene floating around but all of this adds up to a lot of amazing colour possibilities. And if he is indeed few spot Diane will be a very happy person!
default_wink.png

Varda adds in cream and grey.

Fantasy adds in splash.

Kalari adds in tobiano and cream.

Jazz has her own small expression of sabino.

Belle is just black
default_new_rofl.gif
but we love her!

Crazy crazy crazy. I'm feeling stressed just reading your busy thread
default_new_rofl.gif

Can't wait to see all these babies!

WOW~! Congratulations.......to all of us!!! We're so excited for you, Bree. And I'm very excited to be looking forward to so many special babies coming.

I remember you posting a website where he is shown. Do you still have the link? I'd love to check him out again!! Are you going to have him tested?

Latest posts

Back