Marlanoc Round Four!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to show you a "solid" black colt out of a mare I owned named D.M. Sunnys Cinnamon -- a very bright red sorrel mare crossed on a leopard appaloosa.

This boy was born solid black (no mottling, no sclera, no nothing) with some counter shading like your little girl.

Then......VOILA!! He matured!!

domino1.jpg

Last edited:
Got permission to share these
default_smile.png

Shadowfax's first filly, sadly deceased:

22697_10151271483576354_1269640427_n.jpg

409370_10151311337491354_302856483_n.jpg

And his colt, Hawk:

154468_10151390143181354_190194812_n.jpg

301751_10151390143016354_2032763295_n.jpg

1001160_10151705704766354_1019035941_n.jpg

(not his mum behind him, one of the other show horses)

He certainly throws some beautiful youngsters!! Very exciting!
default_yes.gif

Stunning babies. Now it will be even harder to wait to see this little one arrive!!!

He just had another one arrive just now! His first of this season!

It was to an outside mare so I don't know all the details yet but it's another LOUD coloured one!
default_smile.png

Rivain better hurry up and do something interesting soon or we'll just ignore all my mares in favour of what I'll have next season
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Well I brought in ALL the foaling girls today.

Started out as just Rivain and Twinkles but then Rivain began to stress. In the end I decided it was easier to bring up Belle, Ashanti and Kalari as well. Rivain was still sulking as she wants to be with Painted Lady, but until Painted Lady learns not to steal foals she isn't allowed to play with the foaling group!

I'll try and get pics tomorrow, trying to use our current run of nice weather to do some horrid jobs like "clean out arena before summer hits" anyone want to come and help?
default_new_rofl.gif

Ooooooooo I'd be over in a trice to lend a hand Bree, especially as we are now moving into Autumn/Winter!! But first I do think we need to see loads of updated pics of your preggy girls.
default_yes.gif

O, man, I'd love to visit Australia. Wish that I could!

What beautiful babies, I can certainly understand wanting to concentrate on what you might have coming next year!!

What a great idea, we should go mobile and just follow the sun, that way we would get to visit everyone
default_smile.png

We'll travel the world, foaling horses down and doing odd jobs as we go
default_new_rofl.gif
... permanent foaling sleep deprivation!

Dear NSW.

Give me back my nice weather (this means you Hayley and Cassie!!!)

On a positive note Rivain's udder has grown. Based on when she went in with Pallidon (in season) her day 330 is the 22nd so she's in the safe margin for foaling. This udder growth has also happened despite the pacing she's done on and off since moving (still sulking about Painted Lady!) I reckon she'll be the first to go unless Ashanti starts something.

Saw your post on facebook but didn't want to rub it in that we've been having sunny & warm enough to go to the beach days.

Can you post some photos of your ladies AS WELL as the details pleeeeeeese

Was going to get new ones today but we literally had drizzly rain ALL DAY
default_sad.png

Tomorrow both stallions get clipped (trying to get summer coats in condition for a photo shoot) so I'll try and get some shots of them all fresh and gorgeous as well as some mare shots.

Holding you to your word Bree - expecting to see some lovely pics later tomorrow (or early the next day!)
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back