Marlanoc Round Four!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait! I've been away without a computer for a week babysitting my grandsons, and could only check in while I'm here at work (being BAD as usual).

WOW! What a busy month, but I can't wait to be told to go 'look for problems' as I just LOVE seeing all the pictures. And how fabulous the Expo should be. Hold together girl! We're all excited to be sharing with you.

Give Bellephant a hug -- even if she is being difficult. We still love her! Tell her the Aunties are looking for a baby....so she BETTER be hiding one for us!

I went to give her that cuddle (been sick with a cold and haven't had internet for a few days!) but I was too late.

I found this instead.

IMG_1324.jpg

I think I can forgive her now! Little black colt, calling him Marlanoc TB Bellissimo, "Bello" for short!

YEAH!!!!!!! He's beautiful!!! Look at those long legs!!

Now, give her a BIG hug!!!

First I squirted his stump and gave him an enema (he was a bit bound up) so they HATED me for awhile
default_new_rofl.gif

Just went back out and had a cuddle with him while he snoozed and Belle let me give her a little hug (big hugs to come when she's feeling a little less foal obsessed!) and a good scratch in her favourite spots.

They also inspired one of the QH mares so I got to foal her down as well! She probably would have been fine on her own but I gave her a little help while she squeezed the front end out. HUGE filly!

Bello first though

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

This is the older QH foal, I ride his grandmother sometimes so the mare is a fav of mine, her paddock name is "Diva" so I call him "Rockstar" while the owner takes 6 months to a year naming him properly LOL He never minds.

IMG_1422.jpg

This is the new filly!

IMG_1412.jpg

Oh many congrats Bree!! Well done Belle, what a gorgeous little (or not so little) colt - BIG hugs coming your way very soon!!
default_thumbup.gif

Love that QH filly too Bree.
default_yes.gif

What a sneaky little arrival. Must get that from his mother!

Congratulations, what a cutie!

Just gorgeous arrivals -- ALL of them! Congratulations -- you make me drool !! LOL

OMG I can't believe how exhausted I am!!

So I picked up the stunning TJ along with Kirra and Taff 2 weeks ago... and around the same time Spesh injured himself and was not going to be better in time to be my liberty horse
default_sad.png

So I had the insane idea to train TJ for it instead.

Less then a week out I clipped Drift and Derby.... and found Derby had lice. SO ran around like a lunatic checking everyone and thankfully it was just him.

Just because I didn't feel busy enough (haha!) I brought up all the colts because Red and Thor didn't seem to be picking up like they should. So a big clear out worming schedule for that herd began.

The next day I decided to start working with the rescue ponies. Now they hate me.

Magni and Ullinn arrived home on Friday and then I spent the rest of the day helping set up for the Expo.

Saturday morning was an early start only to find that in the night Drifter had gone at Dreamy (who was going to be my Day 1 breed stall horse) and she had a big gash in her head. So treated her and grabbed Palli out of the yard with NO prep at all, hosed him down and took him instead
default_new_rofl.gif

Day 2 was for Derby, Drifter and TJ. They were gems! And TJ did a fantastic first liberty run and best of all came right back to me at the end.
default_wub.png

Today was spent recovering and sulking about not being able to ride thanks to the rain.

Tomorrow Shadow, Varda and an agistment mare all arrive.

And I STILL need to go and meet my friend's little welsh pony.
default_thud.gif

No new pics because not only have I been running around like a lunatic but the camera battery is dead
default_sad.png

Your energy continues to be an inspiration to us all! WHEW!

How is Splesh doing?? Gotta' check on those SPOTS! LOL

Spesh is still feeling sore and sorry for himself, there's still stiffness in his walk but he does choose to go into a slow trot if Lyric leaves him behind. I've put them back out with the mare group, Lyric can burn off her energy with the younger horses and Spesh will have more company. He's still a bit fat but I am rather literally out of space now so the group is probably the best arrangement.

If he is still stiff in the new year I'll look at getting some chrio or massage work done on him. Doesn't help that he is a giant baby and sulks over the slightest ouchy!

Now if only the weather would clear so I can RIDE. Not supposed to climb on for the first time without some support since he hasn't been out in awhile. I'm thinking massive windy day is not a smart idea
default_new_rofl.gif
Still tempted of course
default_wink.png

You're a better person than I being 'smart'. I know I couldn't wait, if it were me regardless of what I was told! LOL

Windy days can be a bit 'enlivenng'! LOL!! Be careful, however much you are keen to get aboard, do remember all those other little chips that need you to be in good health!
default_yes.gif

By the way have you got any of that energy to spare - I could do with some? Oh and haven't we still got someone to foal yet?

Nope we are all foaled safely since Bello arrived
default_smile.png
I get to sit back and enjoy watching my friend's foals arrive safely now!

Resisting the urge to climb on... barely. Doesn't help that Dreamy and Beauty are in my shooting area so I don't have that to distract me. Although if the vet gives Dreamy the all clear then I'll turn them back out in the group.

Have a wonderful holiday filled with great food and amazing people
default_smile.png
Cya all in 2014!

16724_406874112726552_1545450332_n.jpg

Christmas Day has arrived here in the UK so MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year to you all!

default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!! Hope every one had a blessed day, and wishing everyone a very special new year!!! Don't forget to HUG those little mommies-to-be!!!

Latest posts

Back